☁️Part 19☁️

I have noticed Harry has been more clingy ever since the nick drama thing. I can't even go to the loo without him being there. I mean I ain't complaining but its kinda annoying and cute at the same time.

"Hazza baby I need go to work," I said while I checked the time. Harry stiffened on my lap and did not attempt to move. "Cmon Buba I need to earn money so I can feed that little belly of yours," I said while rubbing his cute tummy. Harry shook his head no and gripped tighter onto my shirt.
I attempt to get up which lead me to and move my princess out of my lap on then Harry burst out into tears. That caused me to snap."HARRY GROW THE FUCK UP AND STOP YOUR SHIT I NEED TO GO TO WORK. YOU'RE AN ADULT NOW NOT SOME CHILD BEEN TOLD THEY ARE NOT HAVING SWEETS BEFORE TEA."

Harry got off my lap ran out of the room and slammed a door shut. I huffed and decide to leave him be because I don't have the time for his tears. I pulled on my dirty trainers and got my coat on.

I pulled out the car eys I got into black Mercedes and sped to work. I slammed my car door shut and ran inside. "Good afternoon Louis." my co-worker cheerily said. I nodded my head and walked behind the till. This is going to be a long shift.
---

After finally packed the old lady shopping which took like years I finally finished my shift. I grabbed a bottle of vodka before buying it and walked to my car and throwing it into the passenger side.

I drove until I reached my flat. I got out of my car and grabbed the cold bottle of alcohol and opened my front door. The luke-warm apartment was dead silent you could hear a pin drop in it. I closed the door and took my shoes and coat off and placed them next to my baby's." Harry?!" I called out but I got no answer. I started to worry and decide to look around while calling his name. The last room I fount him in was him asleep curled up on the duvet wearing one of my jumpers.
I moved towards him and kissed him and closed the door softly and sat on the sofa. I got comfy before turning up the music and popped open the vodka and started drinking it.