☁️Part 35☁️

Louis Pov

(Three days later)

I woke up to the sound of knocking at the door. I grumble before kissing my princess on the head and climbed out the bed to answer the fuckin door.

I swing open the door, "Hell-." I froze in place and looked up at the only person who basically ruined me, "Matt get the fuck away from here right now!"

Matt chuckled, " Now now that's not a way to be a good boy, is it?" My knuckles tighten around the apartment door, "I advise you to get off away from my place or I will call the cops."

"Oo Lewis has grown some balls to talk to me like that. Remember when I spanked ya for that mouth of yours," He sneered. I punched Matt straight in the node making him bleed, "Now fuck off!"

I slammed the door, locking it and slid the chain across to secure it. I trampled into the kitchen, sat down on a chair with my head in my hand.

How could he come back after all this time? The way he messed me around and fucked me up? I can't even be a normal person without flipping out! I hate him so much for what he did to me!

Harry's Pov

I woke up to an empty bed, I reached over to try and find my boyfriend but the space was empty. I sighed, slithered out of bed, slipping in my pink fluffy slippers.

I trudged into the kitchen to find him at the small white dining table with his hands in his hands. "Louis? You alright, love?" I whisper not wanting to startle the lad.

Louis looks at with blue eyes, "I fucking hate you!" I was taken back by his words, "Lou, you don't mean that..." Louis chuckled darkly, standing up, "Exactly you fuckin don't know anything about me! You will never know because I don't wanna be with you anymore! Harry, you are a waste of time and I can't cope with all this shi you keep bringing into my life!!!"

My mouth opened and closed like a fish not knowing what the flip to say to him. "Louis please stop shouting out to me and please tell me what's wrong." Louis scoffed, punching the table about five times bruising his knuckles. "Lou-Lou you scaring me, " I whimper quietly.

"I fucking hate you! You dumbass bitch! Go and fun yourself! You always sticking your nose in my business!" I gripped my left hand around my right wrist.

"Louis just tell me what wrong?! I am your boyfriend and I love you so now let me help you?!" I pleaded. Louis dropped down the kitchen tiles. I rushed over gathering him into my side. He sobbed into my shoulder, muttering small apologies over and over again.

I kissed his temple telling him it's going to be okay. I whispered tiny encouragement words, to calm down. "I love you princess. I will tell you everything, " Louis promised. "I love you to my Lou-Lou and you can tell me whenever you are ready."