☁️Part 29☁️

This chapter is dedicated to Oliviatm16 for voting on my chapters. Thank you lovely!<3
😏SUMT😏

Narrators Pov

Louis closed the door and pushed Harry against it kissing him roughly. "L-Louis please, " Harry whimpered. Louis shushes him by sucking on his neck leaving behind small bruises on the milky skin. "Why don't you get them pretty panties on and wait for Daddy in the bedroom." Harry nods without any hesitation and runs to the bedroom.

Harry pulls the black dainty lace panties out of the pinky bag and pulls them up to his smooth legs, while he discarded the rest of his clothes. He sits patiently on the white duvet sheets.

Harry waits around ten minutes until Louis comes walking in just his grey boxer shorts. Louis stifles a moan in the back of his throat at the sight of the curly hair lad. "Wow, baby you look fucking beautiful." He makes way to the bed and sat down.

Harry blushed at the compliment, "Thank you!" Louis hovered over the smaller boy, and lied him down back of the sheets. The younger boy bucked his hips up, making friction between them too. "P-please Lou-Lou."

"What do you want me to do, Hazza?" Louis asked against his neck and sucked on his sweet spot which made Harry feel weak.

"Wan- wanna feel like a princess, Lou. Want you to make me feel good." Harry paused. "Daddy." he knew that words send Louis crazy. He heard him growl.

"Yeah, daddy's gonna make you feel amazing because a princess like you deserved it. You're so pretty like this, baby." Harry felt like he was heaven because of the complaints he just received. Harry felt overwhelmed with the names Louis called him. He made Harry felt like a beautiful princess like nobody else.

"Wanna kiss you." Louis groaned, heaved away from Harry's neck and pressed a pleasant kiss against Harry's. They tasted sweet and delicious like strawberry lip gloss.

Louis pushed his tongue inside Harry's mouth, hands moved his larger hands into those ruthless curls he loved so much. Harry's hands squeezed Louis' ass. Both groaned from the grinding and the touching. They were both hard by now, just by making out and grinding against each other.

"Make love to me, Lou." Harry panted. Their foreheads were touching and glossy plumped lips letting out gaps. "Okay, princess. Take your beautiful underwear off for daddy. Wanna see how pretty you are."

Harry was gorgeous even with the faint scars over his body he was beautiful. Louis felt the need to protect his baby no matter what. He needs to show him that people can love and care about him. Louis moved away from Harry so he can pull off his underwear. Louis looks at the beauty in front of him.

Louis could get off to Harry just standing there like this. His boxers were off, too. "Come here, princess." his voice was full of dominance and he knew Harry it will do things to him.

Harry crawled towards Louis and kissed him. "You are so so pretty, princess." Louis softly said against Harry's lips and he purred. He loved being praised it made him feel good about himself. Louis' hands were tangled in Harry's curls again. He pulled on it from time while Harry let out soft whimpers.

"M' gonna make you feel so good, love." he flipped them over so he was on top of Harry. The younger one bit down on his lip, tried to avoid eye contact. "What is it, love?" Louis asked while he leaned down to suck on Harry's nipple. He moaned out loud. "I-I opened m-myself up earlier, daddy." he panted. "Such a good boy for me. So eager aren't you. Wanted to be a good boy for me." Louis quickly grabbed the lube from the box out of his wardrobe and stopped in his tracks when he saw Harry from a standing position. Spread out for him waiting for Louis.

"If you could see yourself, love. You look so pretty like this." He heard Harry moaned and he knew he couldn't hold any longer. He hovered above the smaller body and kissed his lips, down to his neck and chest while covering his member with lube. "So beautiful princess. Always be my baby boy no matter what I say to you." Louis said and slowly pushed into Harry's hole.

They both gasped.  It felt different for Harry because he felt like he was actually worth something and loved. Louis pecked Harry's lips and tangled his hands in Harry's hair again while Harry's hands went to his neck, pulling him down for a passionate kiss. "M all yours! Love being your good boy! I like making you happy with me," Harry gasped when Louis bottomed out.

"Move, please?" Harry asked, trying to contain the noises he let out." Don't let anybody tell you your not pretty because you are." Louis told him, looking into his eyes and Harry started to let tears out because of how loved he felt right now. Harry smiled against his lips. He believed him. Louis started picking up the pace, rocking in and out of Harry in a steady rhythm. Harry let out a loud and long moan and Louis knew he hit his prostate so he aimed for the same spot.
Louis pulled Harry's legs up and placed them on his shoulder, getting a much deeper angle now. "Feels so good, Haz," he mumbled against Harry's neck and pulled on Harry's hair.
It made Harry shout out and come over his stomach. "So so pretty!" Louis whispered. He chased his own orgasm and came inside Harry.

They were both panting and stayed, "Let's get you cleaned up, princess." Louis pressed one last kiss on Harry's lips before he stood up and offered his hand to Harry which he gladly took and made their way into the bathroom.

☁️Messages between a broken boy☁️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें