☁️Part 30☁️

This chapter is to maggiearnold13 for voting on my chapters:)

Louis Pov

I woke up and felt a heavy weight on my chest. I looked down and saw the person I made love to the other night. I never felt so connected to someone before only Matt. Let's just say Matt was my adoptive brother. Matt was older than me by four years. I was about thirteen at the time everything happened.

Matt used to get close to me and constantly do everything with me but I just thought he wanted to be a part of the big family so much so I didn't think of it as anything. However, I was fcking wrong because one night my mom and my little sisters went out of town so they and I stayed behind. I thought we were going to chill out and do bro stuff. I was so goddam fucking wrong because the twat touched me in a place never wanted to be touched but what could a weak thirteen years old do about it. He would always whisper, " Don't tell anyone" or "be a good boy and this won't hurt."

"Lou-Lou why are you crying?" a soft voice asked me. I looked down and saw Harry big green eyes of concern looking at me. "It's nothing princess just had something in my eyes." I wipe my eyes with the back of my hands. "Are you sure?" I nodded and gently pulled Harry off me, " why don't we do and make some breakfast?" Harry smiled and pulled on my robe and left the bedroom. I quickly pulled on some sweats pants and slipped on my slippers.

---
I and my baby are sat at the table with a plate full of pancakes and sweet fruits. "Lou I am going to this part Liam and Niall invited me to and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" My Hazza asked. I looked into his puppy eyes and ending up giving in. Harry squeals in excitement before grabbing a banana, opening and making direct eye contact with me. He slowly started to move it in and out of them plumed lips taking little nibbles. I could feel myself growing hard by the second. "H-harry what are you doing?" The curly head lad shrugged his shoulders and battered his eyelashes innocently at me. I grip the table making my knuckles turn white. He pulls it out his mouth, " What's wrong daddy I am just eating a nice thick long banana and you making it into a big deal, " he spoke innocently. I groaned, "Harry you're making me fuckin hard and you better fix it." Harry's eyes widen before dropping on his knees crawling under the table. "Now that's a good boy." I praised him. I watched him as he took out my semi-hard cock my sweats licked it like a kitten. "Don't tease baby you got to finish what you started." He slowly puts my dick in his mouth my hands automatically flew to his hair created a strong grip. I pushed him down making tears in eyes. He bobbed his head up down watching the curls bounce. "Shit princess you're so fucking good." Harry moaned at the praise and made vibrations through my body. With a few my thrust I came shooting down his throat. He pulls off and left a trail of saliva on my prick.
Styles eyes were bloodshot and his lips were puffy. "Mmm taste so sweet Daddy."