☁️Part 27☁️

Harry's Pov

I pulled open the door and saw Louis on the phone. I ran towards them and jumped on him knocking the phone out of his hand. "Please, Louis! I will be a good boy! Louis plea- I will be good! I promise I will be a good boy for daddy! Please don't make me go back! Don't let me go with him. I will do anything you ask daddy. Please please I will be good Lou-Lou, " I begged him. Louis pushed me off him and stood up. I thought about the ways I could get Nick to forgive me before pulling down Louis Zipper." Harry what are you doing?" he asked me. "Being a good boy, " I replied trying to tug down only to have my hands slapped away. "Harry just get out of my sight." Louis walked into the bedroom leaving me alone. I wiped my tears before standing up.

I made my way to the kitchen pulling at the clean supplies. I pulled on my cleaning gloves. I started by scrubbing all the counters clean, moving onto the taps and sink. I then went around dusting all over the place before polishing everything in the kitchen. I filled up the mop bucket with bleach and warm water. I squeezed out the excess water, mopping the creamy tiles down. When I finished I sat on the bar stall been the floor still wet.

Out of nowhere Louis comes running in. "Wai-" It was too late because he already slipped. Louis groans, " Harry what the fuck!?" I rush to his side trying my best not to slip. "Sorry, Lou I was cleaning the kitchen for you." Louis rolls his eyes pushing my hands away from helping him up. "Well next time fucking warn me, " he scoffed. Tears rolled my cheeks, "Daddy I was trying to be a good boy so I don't need to go back Nick I promise I didn't wanna do it on purpose." Louis looks at me, " Let's go into the living room and talk."

---
"So...." Louis muttered. "Louis please I am sorry it's just I thought...that maybe someone would just see me as enough and don't need to go out and sleep with someone I know we aren't together but it still hurts my heart, " I rushed out. Louis looked into my eyes, "Harry- I didn't even know you felt like that. I apologise for being so fucking dumb. I promise you are enough for me but it's just it reminds me of something." I nod my head, crawling on to Louis lap. "Daddy I am so sorry. Please don't let Nick take me, " I whispered.

Louis puts two fingers under my chin and lifted it. I was first met with another pair of lips touching me. First I froze before slowly easing into the kiss. I straddle his lap with disconnecting the lips moulded together. Louis pulled back, moving down to my neck. I let out small whimpers and moans. "L-Lou, " I whimpered. "Shh it's alright baby, we can't do this today but that doesn't mean I don't wanna do it. I just wanna do it somewhere special for you, " he spoke softly. "Okay, " I whispered in reply. I laid my face on the crook of his neck. "I am sleeping right here, " I mumbled into his collar bone. Louis chuckled, "Have a nice nap princess."

---
Nicks pov

I walked around the house with my phone in my hand. I just got a call of fucking Louis saying something about Harry. Something the bitch did and he can't take it anymore. After that I hear Harry pleading with Louis to not do something then the call cut off. I might go there but first I needed someone to go with me.

"Hello, Zayn!"

"Hello?"

"What do you say about me and you taking a trip to see Harry?!"

"Sorry man but I don't do that shit anymore I finally met someone and I just realised how fucked up it was of me to do that."

"Are you fucking serious? Not long ago we had fucking sex with the whore and now you finally setting down!"

"No you mean you raped him all I did was stand back and watch you fucking abuse him. I don't even know why I stood there but now I regret it every single day."

I end the call now waiting for his shit. I mean Harry wanted it and I know he did. It is so easy to mess around with him. Fuck Zayn I don't need him. I am going to get MY slut back...

///
So who do you think Zayn is with? What will Nick do to get Harry back? Also, how do you like the book so far?