☁️Part 24☁️

Louis Pov

It's been one month since the whole Nick dicky business but I have started to notice Harry been distant from me. I have tried to keep my cool but it's so goddam annoying when he doesn't fucking answer me sometimes. Half the time he will wander out at night and just appear in the early hours of the morning.

"Hey, Hazza?" I call out. He comes staggering out of the bedroom, "Yeah?" he mumbled. "I was wondering if you wanna go out today?" he asks softly. Harry takes a couple of minutes to decide before pulling on his coat and shoes. "I will meet you in the car, " I spoke before leaving the house.

I find my car in the parking lot and slide into the driving seat. I put my seat belt on while tapping my fingers on the steering wheel, I do have a little bit of a temper waiting around for someone.

After 10 minutes later Harry gets into the passenger seat turn his head to look out the window before clipping his belt in. "Took your fuckin time, " I muttered under my breath.

---

We are walking around the mall before stopping outside H&M. "Baby I am look in here. Grab anything you would want to buy and meet me back here in a bit," I said to him and moved away from him.

Harry's pov

I walked around the shop until I saw a nice baby white hoodie I would like. I moved closer trying to find my size. I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to whirl around. "Hello...Ummm can you help me I am new here? I just wanna know where the nearest food court is because I and my friend here are starving," a thick Irish accent asked me. "Yeah sure... Wait why don't I come with you I am a bit hungry myself, " I mentioned complete forgetting about Louis.

---

All three of us at currently are sitting at a small table with our food. "My name is Liam Payne and this Niall Horan, " Liam points at his Irish mate. "Nice to meet you, Harry Styles!" I smile before cooking into my salad. "So Harry I am having this party this weekend fo you wanna come?" Liam politely questioned. "I mean...I can as- wait yeah sure I can come, " I said not so confidently. I watch as Liam writes down his number on some tissue before sliding over it to me.
I pick it up before putting it into my pocket and get into a deep talk with them both.

After ten minutes we were rudely cut off by a pair with a hand been slammed on the square table. We both look up at the owner of the hands. "Hello Harry I see you made new friends here," he mocks while flicking his eyes at Payne and Horan. I nod my head timidity, "Yeah there names are Li-." Louis rolls his eyes, " I don't give a fuck about who they are I thought you ran off Harry." My cheeks turn red before looking at my newly made friend who looked awkward. "It's not his fault I was just asking where the food court was!" Naill intervenes. Louis scoffs, "I didn't fucking ask you." I look back at the blue-eyed boy. "Louis let go now please..."

"Finally I thought you would stay with this dicks." he grabs my arm and starts dragging me out of the busy Mall.

---

When we got home Louis didn't acknowledge me once. I am now watching Vampire Diaries in the living room while Louis doing God knows what in our room. I pull the blanket closer to me before shifting of the couch and strolled to the white bedroom door. I knock timidly, " Can I come in?" I got no response in the end. I pushed open the door and saw Louis on Skype with the only Zayn...