☁️Part 28☁️

This chapter is dedicated to LouisD1ngaL1ng for voting on all my chapter I do appreciate it so once again thank you<3

Harry's POV

Louis has the day of today so I decide we could hang out but I need to be on my best behaviour and be a good boy. "Lou can we go out shopping please I just need to buy a few things." I looked up at him waiting for an answer. "Yeah, sure princess go and get changed and meet in the car." I nodded my head, walking into the bedroom.

I open Louis draws looking for some clothes to wear. I pick out some grey sweatpants with a white t-shirt and grabbed a pair of his boxers. I took off the light blue pyjamas bottom. I slipped up the boxer shorts on my smooth small legs. Then pulling the pants over the boxers and pulled the t-shirt over my curls.

I fixed my curls, putting a coat and shoes on. Locked the door and made my way to the parking lot. I see Louis on his phone looking bored. I pulled open the door, slipped into the seat next to Lou, "Hello Lou-Lou." He smiled, putting on his phone "Hello baby Hazza you ready to go?" I blushed at the name, "Yes I am ready thank you."

---

We go to the mall I decide the first shop I wanted to go to was Victoria Secrets. I dragged Louis to the entrance, " H-Harry what are we doing here?" I shrugged and pulled into the shop. I strolled over to all the colourful panties with Louis stalking behind. My hand brush over them until I saw some pastel ones I would love and some black and red ones I picked them up not even muttered one word to Louis.

"Harry, what are we doing at the changing rooms?" Louis asked confusedly. I giggle, "Oh silly Lou I am trying these." I got inside the changing rooms leaving the poor man behind. I pulled down my trousers with the boxer and kicking them into a corner. I grabbed the red one of the bench first and slipped on my tiny legs before turning around. I need an opinion, I stick my head out the door and saw Louis sitting down on the light pink chair. "Pss Louis I need your help." The older man's head snapped at the sound of my voice. "Princess I don't think so." I pouted, "Please daddy." Louis's eyes widen and before I knew it I was pushed back into the changing room with him locking the door.

"Oh, my princess them panties look fucking beautiful." I look up at Louis and see his eyes turn a darker shade of blue."Thank you, daddy." Louie groaned and slowly made his little way to me. "Aww princess you're making me hard standing there so sinful while saying, Daddy."

Louis puts his soft lips on my neck sucking on it. I let out small moans, "D-Daddy, please." Louis smirked across my skin and put his larger hand on my crotch and started to rub it. "You like that don't you princess. You like it when daddy is messing with you." I let out a whimper in response. He slid his hand into the red clothing item and started to quickly pump my cock. "L-Louis," I moaned out. "Shhh, baby we don't want anyone to hear you do we know." I shook my head, bit hard on my lip. After a couple more pumps I could fill a warm pull heat in the bottom of my abdomen. "L-Louis I am about to come." Louis stops his actions, "sorry princess but we can't ruin this pretty thing without buying them." I winded, "L-Louis please it hurts."

Louis smirked, "Cmon babe let's go and buy these and I might help you when we get home." Louis picks up the panties and left the changing room. I quickly pulled off the red underwear and put my things on before finding Louis at the till. I hand the blue-eyed man the underwear and curled into his side putting my head on his chest. "Louis it hurts," I whispered so only he could hear. "Your total will £96.32," the woman spoke over the counter. Louis pulled out his card, typed in the pin and grabbed the bag. "Thank you have a nice day," Louis spoke the same thing back and left the store.