☁️Part 33☁️

Louis Pov

I drove to a location without Harry. I drive up the dirt rocky path and turn a corner parking near some trees. I opened the boot and pulled out a white tent, a couple of bags, food/drinks and fairy lights.

I place down the items down on the soft bit of green grass. I pulled the white tent out of its bag and start to pitch it up. I slid the poles into the hole and pulled hammered the tent pegs into the ground.
I neatly lay the bags on either side of the tent. I hung warm white fairy lights around the trees to brighten up the place.

I started to blow up the double air mattress. It was a fight at first to put it in but in end, I manage to get inside the tent. I lay a couple of blankets on the top along with cushions.

I stand back and admired the work I have done. I couldn't wait for his reaction on Hazza face.

I can't wait to ask him to be my boyfriend...

---
"Princess I brought you a new outfit." I step into the apathetic. "Louisssssss, " Harry sequels. "Hello, baby! Today I am taking you on a date and so I got you an outfit to go with it." I hand the bag over to the lad jumping all over the place. "Go and get change then."

I walk into the bathroom, stripped down into my boxers. I empty the bag of clothes on to the marble counter. I grabbed the black with two white stripes down the right side of the sweats on pulled them on my legs. I dragged the white zipper sweater over my head. I looked into the mirror and styles my hair, sprayed Lynx all over.

I stepped into my plain white trainers, tide the laces. I snatched my keys off the shelf, dropped them into my pants pocket. I heard the door click and oh my fucking god I wasn't prepared for the sight.

Harry was standing in an all-white silk outfit. The silky skirt compliments his smooth thighs and a belt tied as a bow. The long-sleeved crop top has only three buttons done up. His fingertips poking out at the bottom. His hair is more curly than ever. The lips glistening from the light. "Oh my fuckin God princess! You look bloody gorgeous!" Harry blushed and turn around in the circle to show the outfit off. He stepped into his shoes slip on those with the bows. I pulled him forward to get a taste of the raspberry melon flavour lips. "Mmm taste so sweet." I put my hand in his lead out the door.

---

"Lou can you tell me we're going, " Harry whines. I chuckled and shook my head no. "We are nearly close darling." Harry huff turn in a pout looking out the window.

"We are here!" I cheered excitedly. I climbed out of the car, opened his door like a gentleman. He mumbled a quick thank you and removed himself from the car. I took his hand a walked down the rocky path.

Harry stops dead in his tracks when he sees the scenery, " Louis...you did this for me?" I turned around to see tears in his eyes. The sunset reflecting on his face. "Of course I did princess. You deserve it."

He runs up to me and preps a kiss all over my face while mumbling thank you. We walk closer to the tent, sat down. "You look absolutely pretty, wonderful, beautiful precious and many more words to describe you."

"You look beautiful too." I pulled out the food basket and layout on the bed. I plopped a strawberry into my mouth. Harry picked up a slice of watermelon.

"Knock knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Harry who?"

"Harry up and open this door."

Harry giggled at the joke and poops my nose. "My turn!"

"Why did the baboon ask the giraffe why the long face?"

"I don't why did the baboon also the giraffe why the long face?

"Cause he thought his neck was his face!"

Harry waits for my reaction, "That's one of the worst jokes I have ever heard. You tried though baby." I kissed the pout away. "Harry I need to ask you something important."

Harry climbs into my lap and looks at my blue eyes. "Baby hazza I been with you for a couple of months now. I love your laugh, eyes, smile, curly hair, lips and kind sweet personality. The day I first texted you I thought it was just going to be a joke and never speak again but for some reason, you grew on me. I know I can be a right dickhead some times but I just feel like I need to protect you from everything. I love you, Harry Styles. So will you do the honour and be my beautiful boyfriend."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I love you to Louis Tomlinson." I wipe the joyful tears away and kissed those addicting plumed lips...

" I wipe the joyful tears away and kissed those addicting plumed lips

The date💕

Harry's outfit😍

Harry's outfit😍

Louis' Outfit😏