☁️Part 18☁️

⚠️Trigger warnings- abuse, sexual assault and attempt rape⚠️

I rolled my eyes and got off the couch and made sure Harry is still sleeping. I leaned down and kissed the top of his head and made my way towards the door.

I open the door and saw those hazel eyes staring at me."Hello mate," Zayn smirked. "Hello Z," I replied nervously. We stared at each other for a couple of minutes until we both heard a weak fragile voice saying my name.

"You Harry don't you?" while pushing past Louis. "Zayn what the fuck you can't barge into my house." I hissed. I walk into the living and saw Harrys small figure been towered over. "Oi leave him the fuck alone you're scaring him," I said while pulling away from the small boy.

I pushed Zayn onto the other couch I was on a while ago." So you were hiding the whore." he laughed."Fuck off you bitch. I am trying to protect him" I rolled my eyes at the man.

"You meaning keeping him to yourself so you can fuck." he chuckled. "How the fuck did you know he was here anyway?" I questioned. "Well I and Nick were discussing it so I just popped by to see if it was true." he smiled. "WAIT DOES NICK KNOW HE IS HERE," I shouted forgetting Harry was in the room the whole time. Zayn didn't reply and it was getting on my nerves. "ASSHOLE ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING TWAT" I screamed.

Zayn looked up at me smirked."Well, you could say he's coming right about now." Then right after said that there were loud thumps on the door. I was about to move to answer until I felt a small hand tugging on my shirt.

I looked down and saw Harry with tear stains on his cheeks, red puffy eyes with still liquid in them, and his nose running. "P-please" he whimpered. He looked down at the ground while twiddling his figures.

I was about to say something until the thumps were been pounding on the door again. I quickly got up and made my way to the door. I opened it until I nearly had slammed my face."HARRY YOU SLUT WHERE ARE YOU!" Nick howled. I quickly got up from the door and made my way to the living seeing Harry be held by Zayn while Nick is ripping at his clothes.

My hurt ached at the sight of the small delicate boy but there was angry pumping around my body driving me insane. "Nick I am asking you nicely to let him go," I said trying to stay calm. I was ignored and he kept touching Harry's dick. "Aw is my baby getting hard just from me rubbing him." he laughed. Harry just whimpered in response. I curled my fingers into a tight fist." Nick leave him alone" I hissed. "Louis just shut the fuck up yeah I am trying to enjoy the show" zayn stated.

I walked up to nick and turned him around and punched him square in the face and pushed him down while hearing him groan. I pushed Zayn down making him let go of Harry causing him to stumble. I got on top of Zayn punching him in noes causing it to bleed.

I walked up to Harry to make sure he was okay until I had an arm hooked around my neck pulling me into a tight hold. I saw Nick get up and grab Harry by the hair and punching him in the stomach and slapped him across the face causing the green eyes to leek unhappy tears.

I tried to get out Zayn's clutch only for him to grip on tighter." STOP FUCKING MOVING YOU DICKHEAD" he screamed in my ear. I looked back at Harry and Nick and saw Nick pulling Harry into the hallway. I followed with my eyes to see where he was been dragged.

My blue eyes widen and saw the mop of curls where been dragged into my bedroom."ZAYN LET ME THE FUCK GO RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER." I screamed.
Zayn wouldn't budge he kept his hold on me.

I tried to punch him and kick him but his grip was only getting stronger and stronger. I was slowly giving up until I heard Harry scream make the whole flat silent. I stamped on Zayn's foot causing him to lose my grip. I kicked him in the dick causing him to topple over. I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him out of the flat and slammed the door shut and locked it.

I ran to my room trying kicking the door in. All I could hear was Nick's laughing and Harry's begging for him to stop. "Stop fighting it slut I know you want it" I heard him chuckle. I heard kicks at my front door causing me to hurry up my place in the fucking door. I backed up and kicked my foot in the door causing it to sprang open.

My mouth dropped open seeing a naked Harry tide to the headboard with a belt. I saw Nick naked on top of him. I pushed Nick of causing him to fall off the bed before he did anything to Harry." WHAT THE FUCK YOU BASTARD." he shouted.

"NICK GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL DRAG YOU OUT AND EVERYONE ON THE STREET CAN SEE YOUR NAKED ASS!" I yelled.

Nicks eyes widen and the words and scrambled to get his clothes on. He was about to walk out the door until he came close to Harry and whispered" This ain't over baby boy" while kissing Harry's lips last time. The bang at my front door longed stopped when I entered the room. I walked nick out of the house and locked the door shut.

I ran into my room and saw the frightened lad trying to get out of the bed. I slowly walked to him tuck the belt of causing him to whimper.
"Shhh princess it's okay now they are gone" I promised.

I pulled him closer to me and sat him on my lap only causing him to pull away and fall on the floor. His naked body moving back into a corner. I took a deep breath before I got up and got him one of my t-shirts.

I slowly made my way to him. I held the t-shirt out waiting for them to take it out of my hands but he didn't react. So I carefully put it over his small head and down to his body.

He looked up with his green dull-looking eyes and made a weak smile. I decide to get him some water. So I slowly moved away inching closer to the door. "D-daddy please stay" he whispered.

I nodded my head and move toward the small boy and picked him up and placed him on the bed. I put the covers over him and tucked him in making sure he was warm. I moved to my side while throwing my shirt and jeans so we're on the floor.

Harry put his head onto my chest and started to draw shapes on my stomach. I put my hands into his hair and played with it. After 12 minutes of no-one speaking, I heard light cute snored leaving his mouth. "I promise to protect you from now my precious Princess." I slowly closed my eyed and tell asleep.

☁️☁️☁️
Note: When harry calls Louis Daddy sometimes it's because he likes been looked after :)