☁️Part 31☁️

LouisD1ngaL1ng
Oliviatm16
softspotforlou
PrincessHarryislife
noam1245

Thank you to these people for voting on nearly all my books. I do appreciate the support, I love you all<3

Harry's Pov

"Louis it's time to get ready for the party, " I called out from the bedroom. "Okay, babe." I pulled open Louis chest draws. I look through his clothes and pulled out his sage green Brooklyn hoodie with pair of his black skinny jeans. I take off the clothes I previously had on and replaced them with the freshly cleaned ones.

I snatched my shoes from under the bed and slipped into them. "Louis, are you getting changed or what?" I asked him again. "Yeah, I coming now." Louis ran into the bedroom.

---

"Harry stay with me at all times. I need to keep my baby princess safe." I nodded my head excitedly and skipped up to the door hand in hand with Louis. Louis pushes open the door. The smell of drugs, sweat and alcohol hit my nostrils. "Let's go to the kitchen babe." I tighten my hold on him, followed him into the kitchen. "What would you like baby?"

"Something fruity, please." Louis mixed some different types of liquid into a red cup and gave it to me. The liquid was light pink with a tint of red. I took a sip, "Oh my this is flipping amazing. It's so sweet like strawberries, cherries and raspberries."

"I am glad you like it, baby but I am limiting your drink to only four because I don't want you to have a bad hangover tomorrow." I groaned but obliged anyway.  "Hey Haz, " Liam slurred out. I giggled at the way he spoke but replied with a short hi. "Hello, big man Louis. Anyways, I think you look pretty tonight Haz." I blushed, "Thank you, Liam."

"Wanna go and dance with Niall and me." I squealed in excitement and nodded happily. A hint of jealousy flashed Louis's eyes. I wonder how far I can push him. I smirked and followed Liam into the crowd of sweaty people. "Hello, Niall."

"Harryyyyy nice to meet ya again, " he stumbled over his words. I laughed at started to dance with the two. I pushed my back against Niall's stomach and finished drinking the rest of my drink. I know I only had one but I feel tipsy already.

I take the red sole cup of Niall. I gulped the liquid down my throat, and the liquid burned but in a good way. I saw Louis sitting in the corner of the room looking at me. Let's put on a show then...

I started to grin down on Niall. Us both swaying our hips to the beat of the music. "Hazza got moves!" Niall exclaimed. I look back at Louis and saw jealousy all written over his face. His knuckle turns white around the red cup. I turned around and pecked Niall on the cheek.

I turned back around to see Louis was gone. I moved forward away from the Irish lad and went to find Lou. I barged past the moving bodies. I ran upstairs, turned down the hallway pushing opening the doors.

I slowly gave up only to pushed up against the wall by the one and only...