☁️Part 22☁️

⚠️Triggers⚠️

I was coming to an end to my shift. I had enough of the fucking job already. All I ever do is bag some old ladies fucking crap up and all I get in return in my ear been chewed off.

I pull out my keys and got in my metal vehicle and put it into gear. I felt bad leaving my baby at home this morning but I need to work to be able to buy him stuff. I still felt guilty for the other night but he didn't seem that bothered in the end.
---

I finally got my apartment complex. I walked up the steep staircase and into the hallway. I open the door and I was instantly hit with a delicious smell. Took off my trainers and coat placing next to the door.

I followed the sent into the kitchen and saw the similar curly head baby standing over the stove. "Hello, Harry baby," I spoke softly. Harry doesn't even respond to me and just pours the spaghetti and meatballs onto three plates. My brows screwed up in confusion.

Harry then goes and place the three full plates down and pulls all three chairs out. "Thank you, princess." I thank him while I sit down while watching him stand there like he is waiting for someone." Are you goi-" I was cut off with two men walking out MY bedroom door with just boxers on?

"Long no time mate." Zayn chuckled. Nick grumbles and sits opposite of me and sat down next to Z. "Harry wanna explain why are these are?!" I questioned. Harry was about to open his mouth until he got stopped by Nick raising his fucking hands. "Dear Harold let us in with our unexpected visit from us two." Harry tensed at the name 'Harold'.

"It doesn't explain what you two fuckers are doing in your boxers." I scoff in disgust. Zayn smirks while my eyes watch Harry walk away from the table. "Let's just say me and the whore had some fun." I took a deep breath before looking at both of them in the eye.

"And this "fun" did Harry agree or did you just do it anyway." My voice starting to have anger growing in. "Well...Harry the darling didn't even move he just lied there and not even attempted to escape."

I slammed my fist on the table before pushing the chair back onto the wooden floor. Harry whimpers with the sound. "DOES THAT MEAN YOU FUCKING RAPED HIM?!" I boomed across the apartment. "L-Louis it's okay..p-please calm down." harry stutters while moving back.

I look at Harry and my face softens at the trembling small boy. I move away from the table and slowly move towards my pumpkin. "I am sorry princess for shouting. Why don't you go into the spare bedroom and have an asleep yeah?" I murmur to him softly before kissing his head while he nods.

I waited until I heard the door clicked and turn towards the dicks. "Aww, that sweet Louis you do love him don't ya." he mocked. " Shut the fuck up, you shithead." I hissed. And that's how a fight breaks out.

Plates are been thrown everywhere, and the punches are coming at a rapid speed. The food splattered across the floors and walls. My furniture has been thrown around. "YOU BITCH!" Zayn shouts while kicking me in the stomach, the pain shooting throw me. "YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS YOU ASSHOLE," I shout back at him, and throw a vase both their ways.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU ARE PROTECTING THE WHORE HE IS WORTH NOTHING!" Nick screeches. This bastard was getting on my last nerve now. I pulled Nick the dicky by the collar and about to punch him until "STOP!" Harry cried out in fear. We all stopped and turned around saw the boy standing still with his small figure trembling.

Harry inspects the living room with his green beautiful eyes and looks back at the three of us. He looks one more time before bolting out the door and leaving us behind...