☁️Part 25☁️

Harry's Pov

"Oi Lou why is that fucking bitch still in your house!" Louis turns his head and makes direct eye contact with me. "Hello Harry, I am trying to spend time with my friend right now, " Louis mentioned. My mouth opens to say something but just ends up closing. "Yo, Tommo brings him closer to me, " Zayn asked. I start to move away from the oncoming forward Louis. "L-Louis please, " I begged. Louis rolled his eyes; grabbed my wrist and dragged me back into the bedroom. "L-Louis let go."

Louis huffs, "Nah now be a good little boy and sit on my lap and behave, " he whispered while sitting down in front of the laptop. I sit uncomfortably on his flipping lap while making direct eye contact with Louis "friend". "Hello, beautiful long time no see. Has Louis been getting lucky since that fight we had with Nick?" Zayn chuckled. Tears start to form in my eyes. Louis moved his hand slowly up and down my thigh. "Oi I fucking speaking to you. I said hi with a compliment and you fucking sit there with tears in your eyes." he hissed causing Louis to pinch my thigh. "H-Hello Zayn, " I mumble.

"See princess that wasn't hard but doesn't ignore my mate again you be asking for a punishment, " Louis comments. I nod my head down and stare at my lap while listing to them talk.

---
After what felt like years. They finally end the stupid call. "L-Louis why?" I questioned. "If you have friends I can have friends too. You know you have started to piss me off ever since you got back from your fucking run of the game. You have been so fucking distant it's just so fucking dumb. I have tried my hardest to make you have happy but you seem to bitch about everything I did or said, " Louis snarls back. My eyes widen, rubbing my eyes aggressively before getting off his lap. "You promised you wouldn't hurt me again but here you are doing it again. Louis, I think you need to see a doctor about your sudden outburst because it isn't alright, " I confessed.

My face turned to the side with a palm of Louis. "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING SAY I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR OF SOME SHIT. THE REASON I AM PROBABLY LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOUR SHITTY ASS, " he screamed into my face before leaving the room slamming the door shut.

I dropped down on the floor drawing my knees to my chest ducking my head into my bend knees rocking back and forwards. "I am sorry Lou-Lou, " I mutter to myself. Tears poured out my stupid eyes. My phone pings making me look up and see it lying on the bed. I gradually made myself to the double bed grabbing my phone. I look at the text seeing it's of Louis.

"I am out at the club. I don't know when I will be back."

---

I am now trying to sleep in the guest room not waiting to sleep in the same bed as him. The time is currently 2:45 am. It's hard when the only person you trust say the most brutal things about you. It's not like it has happened the first due to having the same situation with Gemma but that wasn't my fault. I slowly closed my only to be bolted up with the door slamming. I thought Louis came in alone but boy I was wrong.

"You're so fucking hot, " some know voice spoke. "Shhh, babe we can't be too loud, " I heard Louis slur back. I got out of bed and put my ear near the door. The unknown voice sounds like female giggling. "Just like that babe, " Louis moaned out. I cringed at the sound wiping the tear from my cheek. I pulled open the door a tiny bit looking through the crack and I wish I could turn back time.

There I saw was a girl with brown hair in a tight red dress on her knees with her mouth around Louis cock. I have rain put of tears due to crying so much but this stings. The moaning, gagging and the stupid idiotic praising it just made me feel dizzy. "Oh, my- baby girl you so good I am about to come, " Louis slurs out getting a moan in response.

I closed the door having enough of what just happened not waiting to see more and I under the duvet trying to process what happened. I felt sick to my stomach. My head was swirling around. The last thing I heard was the female in a red dress moaning to go faster before blacking out...