When He Pops the Question ;)

Leo
You were walking home from the bus stop when you got jumped. You turned around startled, but only saw a flash of black. Then you hit the ground face first.
"Ah!" You cried out in pain.
"Keep her still." A gruff voice said. Someone pinned your arms down, and groped in your pockets.
"Let her go!" Leo suddenly snarled.
"It's a turtle!" One exclaimed, letting you go after you kneed him. There was clangs of metal on metal, several thumps, and one groan. You got up, dusting yourself off. Thunder rumbled somewhere in the distance, and the wind picked up.
"Y/n!" Leo sighed in relief. You ran to him, wrapping your arms around him.
"Leo!" You exclaimed. He tilted your chin up for a soft kiss.
"Leo, who were those people? Why do I keep getting attacked?" You asked, your voice muffled from his chest.
"Y/n, I think we have a problem. Someone wants you because they want us. You're going to have to pay a visit to my family." Leo said grimly.
"I'm in trouble." You said slowly.
"Yeah. But other than that, everything's peachy." He said nervously.
"Leo?" You asked, confused. Leo was acting out of character...
"Will you be my girlfriend?!" Leo suddenly blurted out. You grinned, and kissed him hard and fast.
"Of course." You said, pulling away. Leo was breathing hard. As you turned away, you heard something from Leo. "Dang, she can kiss well."

Raph
You were walking back from your class, a grin on your face. You had stayed later than usual to see how you had done on your math test. You were happy; you had gotten a 99 on it. As you were walking down the hallway to the door, you felt sort of uneasy. You walked outside, and looked up as a fist of wind hit you. It was very stormy, but not raining yet. Suddenly, you went flying as a foot hit you in the stomach. Caught off guard, you doubled over, trying to catch your breath. Your attacker took the opportunity to smack you down into the ground. You hit face first, and started wheezing as gravel flew down your throat. Suddenly, you heard an outraged cry, and several thumps.
"Y/n?" Raph whispered.
"Raph!" You cried, humiliated by being down on the ground.
"Raph, someone just attacked me! And I couldn't help myself; I got hit first!" You cried again. Raph crouched down by you.
"Sh, y/n! There's more of them, we're going to have to leave quietly!" He whispered. He helped you stand up, and then you two were running, getting away.
Once a considerable distance away, you stopped, panting. You borrowed into Raph's chest, still feeling like crap since you had been defenseless. He drew you in for a gentle kiss, stroking your hair. Then you drew apart, trying to get your breath back.
"Y/n? I don't know how..." He muttered. Then he took a deep breath.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Of course!" You exclaimed, beaming. He drew you in for another kiss, this one fiery, as the wind whipped past the two of you.
"Oh, and we have to visit my family. You're in danger." He said, breaking apart. Not arguing, you stood up, sighing.
"Well, I think y/n just turned me on." He quietly mumbled to his lap.

Donnie
You were drawing the Lewis Dot structure for a very long and complex compound of atoms. It spanned the entire wall of your bedroom, and you were hoping to win the science fair project with it. The sheets ruffled with the wind that blew in the open window, and it smelled like a storm was coming. You heard a car alarm go off, and you stuck your head out the window. There was a gang in the alleys, holding weapons, while some climbed up the fire escape to your window. You gasped, backing up, but it was too late. There was already thugs in your room, beating their weapons menacingly. One pounced on you, knocking you down. Then it all went downhill from there- several pounced on you as well, while others were yelling and cheering. Those cheers soon turned into cries of pain, and thumps of bodies hitting the ground. The men on you were lifted up and away, and Donnie's face filled your vision.
"Y/N! Are you ok?! Get up, we have to leave!" Donnie exclaimed, helping you up.
"Donnie? What? Why? What's going on?" You asked, confused.
"I'll explain later. We need to visit my family though, and make sure everyone's ok." Donnie rambled. You kissed him quickly to shut him up.
"Sorry, y/n. Gangs have been targeting you and other friends of ours. My father wants an emergency meeting with you to discuss safety measures." Donnie said, calming down.
"Ok?" You said, still not comprehending.
"You're in danger." Donnie said quickly.
"Oh." He turned towards you sheepishly, shifting nervously.
"Y/n? D-do...W-w...ugh! Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, frustrated, but eager at the same time.
"Why wouldn't I want to?" You asked, smiling. He pulled you in for another kiss, this one deeper and more intense. Then he broke away, and you headed to the door.
"Dang, y/n. Kiss me any harder and it could get...interesting." He muttered softly.

Mikey
You were at the library, checking out a book on ninja skills. You were hoping to pick up some tricks to impress Mikey. Once you checked it out, you walked outside. Strong wind whipped your hair into your face, and stormy clouds covered the skies. You sighed, taking a shortcut into an alley.
Suddenly, several things happened to you at once: thunder rumbled, you saw a flash of red, and then you hit the ground.
"Hey, get off of me!" You said, pounding your fists on the guy who was sitting on you.
"Secure the perimeter!" Someone snapped.
"Sir, a ninja-!" His sentence ended in a cry of pain. The was two more thumps, and then Mikey helped you up.
"Mikey!" You whimpered. He drew you in for a hug, and soothed you softly.
"Dudette, I hate to rush you, but we have to go visit my family. We're in danger." He whispered. He bent and kissed you softly and quickly.
"Dude..." You sighed.
"Y-y/n? Will you be...m-my girlfriend?" Mikey asked.
"Yes." You whispered, kissing him, even though the wind whipped your faces. He led you out of the alley, and paused while you walked to the curb.
"Raph was right. Girls are great." Mikey muttered softly, almost too soft for you to hear.