When He Plays with Your Hair

Leo
You were laying on the couch, you head in Leo's lap as Leo watched Space Heroes. While you lived your boyfriend, you couldn't really imagine why he loved it so much. Warm tingles started overwhelming your body, as Leo ran his fingers through you hair. It reminded you of when your mother played with your hair when you used to be a sleepy child. He started weaving different pieces together, focusing more on you than his show, and you couldn't help but feel secretly pleased. Finally, he withdrew his fingers, and you reached up to feel the work that he had done.
"Leo!" You exclaimed in amazement. You didn't know what he had done with your hair, but he had somehow braided it into an elegant bun, much like a queen wears (if you have short hair, sorry, pretend you have long hair).
"How did you do that?" You asked. He shrugged, leaning back, a cocky smirk on his face.
"I'm just awesome like that." He said confidently.

Raph
You were laying on his bed, and he was reading a comic. It was a comfortable silence, and you loved that it wasn't awkward. You shifted yourself so that you were laying facedown next to him.
You felt his rough, yet gentle, fingers run through you hair, giving you shivers. He flipped a page, and then gave up, starting to use both hands.
Finally, he finished, and you reached up to feel it. It was not was you expected it to be.
"Raph!" You shrieked, as he bolted off of the bed, running for his life. He had literally managed to tie your hair into a very complicated knot. With a grunt, you chased after him, vowing for revenge.

Donnie
In a rare moment when Donnie wasn't working on a new experiment, he was curled up on the couch with you, the lights dim.
He had a strange obsession with your hair, claiming it was the softest he had ever seen. You always retorted with asking how much hair he had actually seen. It was a familiar joking argument you had often, just like you had a couple of minutes ago.
Donnie ran his fingers through your hair, and you sighed, content for the moment. There was slight tugging, and you could feel Donnie working out a knot.
A few minutes later, he stopped, and you ran your fingers through you hair. You were surprised to feel it up, and even more surprised when you felt your new hairdo.
"Donnie, did you tie my hair into a bow?" You asked incredulously.
"What can I say? I'm a pro." Donnie smirked. You lightly bopped him on the nose in retaliation.

Mikey
For the first time, you and Mikey hanging out consisted of cuddling on his bed. He had his arms wrapped protectively against you, and you were half-asleep in his arms. You felt his fingers start running through your hair, and lightly groaned, protesting the fact that you almost fell asleep.
"Chill, y/n, you're in the hands of Master Mikey." He chuckled, twisting your hair softly.
"I know, that's what I'm worried about." You complained weakly.
A few minutes later, you were done, and Mikey started laughing.
"You tied my hair in a knot, didn't you?" You asked tiredly.
"Yeah, I did, but somehow it turned into a heart." Mikey laughed.
"Haha, very funny." You mumbled.
"What? No, y/n, I'm serious." He said. Suddenly very awake, you bolted for a mirror to see the cool thing Mikey had supposedly tied your hair into.