When He Recues You: Raph

Raph had been looking for Slash all over the city. So far, he hadn't had any luck, and he was freaking out. You had already been gone for two days, and he had no clue where to look for you-so he searched all the last places Slash was known to be in.
Suddenly, his phone announced a new text, and he snatched at it, hoping it was a lead from one of his brothers, or even better. You.
To his surprise, it was from an unknown number, with its privacy activated. He opened it with slightly shaky fingers, and nearly dropped it.
Raph, u no who dis is. I got ur grlfrnd. Meet me @ docks or she's gone. -\
It was Slash, and Raph moved towards the docks faster than he had ever moved in his life.
When he got there, the docks were empty, but there was a warehouse, which he moved towards. He carefully snuck in, looking for signs of Slash. And just like that, he found you. Raph knew it was a trap; no way would you be sitting in the middle of a warehouse tied to a chair, duck tape on your mouth, and a light pointed on your face.
"Come out Rapheal. I see you!" Slash's gravelly voice came from behind Raph, and he grabbed his sais, slashing behind him. There was a surprised grunt as Slash quickly defended himself. Raph darted into the open, drawing Slash out, and the battle began.
"Why did you take y/n?!" He growled, swinging his sais all over.
"Oh. I don't know, I was bored." Slash laughed, quickly darting behind Raph. Instead of attacking him, Raph threw his sai. It sailed harmlessly past Slash's head, and hit a rope, partially severing it.
"You missed." Slash taunted.
"No, I didn't." Raph snarled, giving him a small smile. The rope broke silently, sending multiple heavy boxes onto Slash, and knocking him out.
Raph grabbed his sai, and sprinted over to you.
"Y/n! Are you ok? Did he hurt you? When did this happen? How did he get you? I'm so, so, so sorry..." He blabbed, slowly peeling the tape off of your mouth.
"I'm fine Raph, I promise. Slash kidnapped me in my house, which was kinda odd to be honest, but it's going to be alright, just untie me please." You said.
"Your parents are going to kill you." Raph smiled, giving you a long kiss.
"I know." You sighed.