Mating Season: Donnie

It wasn't like you didn't know about it. Donnie had a calendar on the wall with a huge red circle around the week, thick letters spelling out 'Mating Season'. Not to mention that he had warned you the whole month, and discussed you moving somewhere he couldn't find you easily for the week.
Honestly, it freaked you out a little bit. You had always thought of Donnie, and the rest of his brothers, as humans. To be reminded that they were actually animals, and that they acted like them too, was a strange concept.
The bell had rang for your last class to end, and April was currently giving you some advice.
"-don't text him, call him, FaceTime him, email him, nothing. Avoiding contact is the best way to avoid this, trust me." April finished. You raised an eyebrow at her, suspicious.
"I've been living around them for a few years. Even though Donnie and I never dated or anything, he still...well he still had feelings for me, and he tried to act on them. Lucky for me, Casey was hanging around and got him off before anything bad could happen." April said, turning red.
"Well thanks for the advice April." You sighed, as you both continued to walk. "I'll be at you house in a few, I just have to sneak and grab something from the lair. I'll be fast, Donnie will never see me, I promise." You said. April rolled her eyes.
"Right. Whatever you say Y/n."
Never in your wildest dreams had you expected Donnie to yank you into an alley on your way home from school. You also had never expected him to grope the front of you, and that's what terrified you the most. He had never forced himself onto you like this.
"C'mon Y/n, let's go back to the lair." Donnie murmured, kissing the side of your neck. "It'll be fun, I promise."
"Donnie!" His name came out in a strangled voice as you tried to shove him away from you. "This isn't you, you're not in your right mind."
"Of course this is me," Donnie said, and to your horror, you felt his hand start to slide up your thigh.
"Donnatello!" A very familiar voice snapped from behind you and you nearly cried from relief.
"April." Donnie growled, pulling you close to him.
"Y/n needs to do her project with me, Donnie. Why don't you let her go?" She reached out for your hand, and you squirmed out of Donnie's grasp.
"Thanks." You whispered to April, and she gave you a comforting smile.
And as you two slowly backed away, Donnie's face crumpled.
"Y/n," he let out a strangled sob. "I'm sorry." As you turned the corner, you couldn't help but tell him, "It's not you. It's okay."