Date Night-When You're a Rebel: Mikey

(Not as PG-13, but not PG)

You were getting ready for what seemed to be a promising date with your boyfriend. Mikey had texted you telling you to wear something nice, that he had something romantic planned for you. You had picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, a long sheer purple shirt, with a white tank top underneath it, and little black sandals. You had put on mascara and eyeliner, drawing out small wings to make your eyes pop.

Mikey met you by the stop sign at the corner of the road, but he wasn't looking how you expected him to look. A surfer stared back at you: tan, blonde hair, with brown freckles, khaki shorts, and a button down purple polo, somehow matching you.

"So Donnie finally made human watches?" You asked, linking you arms through Mikey's offered arm.

"Yup. How hot am I?" He asked, smirking.

"Oh, a 3." You teased, laughing at his frown.

"I'm kidding. Definitely a 9 1/2." You reassured him.

"Well, you're not even on the chart." Mikey said.

"That's one of your cheesier lines." You laughed.

The two of you walked hand in hand quietly, just happy to be in one another's presences. While walking, you couldn't help but notice the difference between Mikey's human hand and real hand. His human hand fit perfectly with yours, his pinky curled around the palm of your hand.

You were a little worried when Mikey got off of the sidewalk, and started down a darker ally. You knew you had Mikey for protection, but...dark alley, enough said.

"Mikey, are you sure we're going the right way?" You asked tentatively, the ally seeming to go on forever.

"Yup. Listen y/n, don't worry. You're going to love this." Mikey beamed at you, but his brows quickly furrowed in concentration again.

A couple of minutes later, you reached a secluded part of the Hudson River, and you gasped in delight.

"Oh Mikey, it's beautiful!" You exclaimed. There was a thick grove of trees protecting you from prying eyes, and most were wrapped in twinkling lights, which were slowly lighting up as it darkened outside. A large orange blanket was spread on the ground, and there was a picnic basket in the middle; and a dock was jutting out from the shore as the water lapped against it.

"Thanks. Hungry?" Mikey asked, plopping down on the blanket.

"Starving." You replied, snuggling down next to him. Mikey brought out a large silver platter and set it down between you, handing you a fork and knife.

"Voila!" He pronounced, whipping off the lid. You let out a surprised noise, staring at the feast before you: shrimp, Fettuccini Alfredo, sautéed mushrooms and asparagus, and a brownie.

After your forks stopped scraping the plates, Mikey put it away, and stood up, pulling you with him.

"Ugh, Mikey I'm so full." You whined.

"Not too full to go swimming?" Mikey asked, pointing towards the dock.

"But-but I didn't bring my swimsuit!" You protested, blushing. Was Mikey really suggesting-

"Dudette, you're wearing a bra and panties, just take off everything else." He said, stripping off his shirt. You pulled your shirt off, then your tanktop, and finally your pants. You turned to see a boxer-clad Mikey staring at you, mouth slightly open.

"Race you!" He called, running for the dock.

"Not if I get there first!" You shouted, sprinting after him. You had nearly caught up with him when he suddenly stopped, making you slam into him. Both of you toppled into the water.

You came up, gasping for air, and searching for Mikey so you could give him a nice slap upside the head. You swam around, but then something  slimy touched your leg, and you helped, yanking your leg away. Well, you tried to, but it was caught. The water was too dark to see in, and the sliminess moved up your leg.

"Hey y/n." Mikey said, popping up in front of you. The slimy feeling immediately went away.

"Were you just...did you just...you felt up my leg?" You demanded to know. Mikey sidestepped your question with a soft kiss. You kissed him back eagerly, wrapping your arms around your neck, a hand reaching up to tangle in his hair. With a small sigh from you, Mikey's hand slipped down your side slowly, running down the swell of your breast, ans resting on your waist.

"Mikey..." You sighed, leaning your forehead against his.

"Yes y/n?" Mikey asked,his eyes still half shut from the heat of the kiss.

"You still didn't answer my question."