When You're Depressed (+A/N)

Leo
You were curled up miserably in your bed, this day starting the second week since Leo broke up with you. There was a bucket of chocolate next to you that your mom had given to you. While she didn't know that Leo was a mutant ninja turtle, she did know that the two of you were very much in love.
Your phone dinged, plugged in the charger next to your bed. Groaning, you reached out and grabbed it. Your calendar said that today was your 6 month anniversary.
A new batch of tears slid down your face, as you deleted it from your calendar. Then you had the great idea to stay in bed all day- luckily, it was Saturday.
While you had gone to school for the last two weeks, you hadn't been hanging out with your friends, or being you. You sighed, wiping tears away, and wishing you had never met the turtle that had stolen your heart.

Raph
You dug out another spoonful of ice cream from the carton in front of you, tears dripping down your face. Your mom sat in the seat next to you, utterly confused and dumbfounded. No, you didn't tell her everything, you had left out that Raph wasn't exactly human, but everything else she knew.
Normally, you would punch it all away, but that wasn't going to happen; whoever you saw something that reminded you of Raph, you broke down.
Your spoon scraped the bottom, and you wordlessly handed it back to your mom, and laid your head on the table. Your tears were starting to leave a puddle, and your mom was happy that your dad wasn't here to see you like this.
"Oh, baby, you really loved him, didn't you." Your mom sighed, wrapping you into a giant hug.Your tears stained the back of her shirt in seconds.
"Today's our 6 month anniversary." You whispered.

Donnie
You were currently sitting in a dark room, the windows and blinds closed, and the lights off. To be more specific, it was your brothers room.
After seeing how depressed you were, and how much your parents weren't paying attention, he let you stay in his room with him.
You had a controller in your hand, and Call of Duty 3 in the Xbox, and you had no expression on your face. You were also murdering every living thing on the game, good guy or not. This was what scared your brother- you don't like video games, and you didn't cry. Now you were doing both, tears soaking the large sweatshirt that you were sitting in.
"Y-y/n? Are you feeling worse?" He asked timidly, looking up from his book.
"Today is our 6 month anniversary." You said numbly. Your brother got and and hugged you, the both of you staying like that for a long time, him wiping away your tears.

Mikey
You were currently taking apart the last skateboard you had, a large duffel bag at your feet. There were a pile of wheels, a pile of boards, a pile of axels, and a pile of screws. All were wet with tears, including the one you're working on.
Once they were all taken apart, you threw them in the bag, and zipped it up. You walked from the garage to your room, and stared at your closet, which was now empty. You hastily shoved the bag in the very, very deepest part of your closet, and put all your stuff back in.
Skateboards reminded you of Mikey, which in turn reminded you that today was your 6 month anniversary. That particular thought made the tears start flowing again, as you curled up in a ball in the closet.
Hours later, your dad picked you up, and tucked you into your bed, kissing the top of your head.
"Dear God, please save y/n from whatever happened." Your dad prayed quietly, as you cried in your sleep.

I have given myself a death note- I shall update this book when KennaRaphBUSCUS updates, which means I have to update like 8 more times, so enjoy!!