When He Meets the Parents: Donnie+Mikey

Donnie
You knew that the only logical way for your parents to meet your boyfriend was to just walk in with him. So that's what you did. You walked in through the front door on your way back from the lair, an extremely nervous Donnie in tow behind you.
"Mom, Stepdad, this is my boyfriend, Donatello, but he goes by Donnie." You beamed, shoving Donnie slightly in front of you so they could see him. Your stepdad let out a very manly scream, and your mom looked faint. You were very happy that your siblings weren't home yet.
"Y/n M/n (middle name) L/n, what the heck is this thing doing in my house?" Your mom shrieked, flapping her arms angrily.
"You said that you wanted to me my boyfriend." You shot back, stung.
"And he's not a thing!"
"I don't know why your attitude is getting stronger, but I know it definitely started when you started seeing this creature!" Your mom yelled. Your stepdad just looked on in silence, too scared to say anything. Lately, he had been on your side.
"Why don't I just take my attitude, Donnie, and I upstairs then!" You yelled, surprising Donnie as you didn't really yell. Not really.
"Here's a better idea: take you, a bag, and your freak show out the door and stay out of my house!" Your mom screamed, and silence fell in the house.
"Now ym/n (your moms name) let's be reasonable. There's not anything wrong with this-" Your mom cut off your stepdad with an icy glare.
"I mean it y/n. Get out of my house, and stay out. Don't even think about talking to your sister and brother." In some ways, the quieter voice was worse than the yelling.
Defeated, you ran upstairs, a few tears trickling out of your eyes, and quickly packed a bag. Then you joined Donnie back downstairs, where tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.
"Goodbye y/n." Your stepdad said painfully, his voice thick. You two had really grown to love each other over the last three years.
"Goodbye...dad." You have him a weak smile, and then left with Donnie. Except for him, you were forever alone.

Mikey
Having the overprotective parents that you did, they naturally tracked you down using your phone's GPS tracking system. You were completely astounded when they showed up to the skate park you were at with Mikey at three in the morning.
"Y/n M/n L/n, what the actual hell do you think you're doing out here at this time of night?!" Your parents yelled, coming towards you at an alarming speed. Mikey hid behind a skate ramp quickly, knowing this wouldn't be good for you, and even worse if they spotted him.
"It's actually morning." You pointed out wisely. Your dad raised his hand, and you winced. You had never been slapped, and didn't want to start now. A skateboard hit one of the metal trash cans with a loud clang, and your mom turned towards it.
"Is there someone out here? Is there a boy out here with you?!" Your father demanded, suddenly very suspicious.
"No." You said, too quickly. Mikey, thinking you said yes, came out, skateboard under his arm.
"Hey Mr. and Mrs. L/n." He said kindly, holding a hand out to shake. Neither of our parents screamed, but what was worse was the obvious disappointment coming from both of them.
"Oh Y/n," Your mom sighed. "Now you're getting high with strangers?"
"That's not it Mother!" You snapped angrily.
"Well, what is it then?" Your father asked impatiently, tapping his foot.
"This is my boyfriend, Mikey. Mikey, can you please say hi to my obviously stupid parents?" You said exasperatedly.
"Don't take that tone with me!" Both your parents snapped.
"I'm Mikey, and I already said hi...so...I'm not high, and this isn't a costume." He said cheerfully, holding his hand out again. Both of your parents stared at you.
"Y/n, I don't know what your problem is lately, but this isn't ok! You can't go out with people like this...freak, people who aren't even really people!" Your father exclaimed angrily.
"He's not a freak! He's a great person who looks different than us! What's wrong with that?" You cried.
"A great person who looks different than us? Y/n, do you even hear yourself?! There's only two places this thing can live: the sewers or the dump." Your mother said angrily.
"Well, maybe I should live with Mikey then, since he loves me more than you two. He doesn't judge people either!" You said, walking over to stand by Mikey.
"You know what? That's a great idea! Go live with this thing!" Your mom said, starting to cry.
"Fine!" You exclaimed, running back towards your house, which admittedly, was only two blocks away.
You packed a bag with important stuff you needed, and met Mikey outside. He was your family now.