When He Gets You Back (Mikey)

Mikey's POV
I burst into y/n's room while she was laying in bed, regretting my decision as she screamed.
"Mikey! What are you doing here?!" She yelled.
"I'm so sorry y/n, I didn't mean any of it." I blubbered, happy to be back by her again.
"Yeah, well, save your breath. I'm not interested anymore Mikey." She said, rolling over. I sat on the edge of her bed hesitantly.
"I can to apologize for what I said and did y/n. None of the words should of come out of my mouth." I said, my body tense.
"Yeah, well, I don't know why you're here. My family loves me more than you ever did, remember?" Y/n shouted.
"Y/n I'm sorry, just listen to me! I overreacted, it was only games that you beat. I've always loved you, I never stopped. I was being selfish when I never shared my pizza with you, when I should have given it all to you first, then see if you left me any. I've acted like a shit, and I'm really sorry." I blurted out. She rolled back over to look at me, probably because I cursed. I don't curse, but for some reason, all of the words I've heard Raph say seemed to apply to me.
"Do you have any idea what you've done to me Michelangelo? You broke my heart, then left me all alone. If you had really loved me, you would have never left me." She said, shooting me a furious glare.
"I know, I see that now, y/n. I can't believe how mean I'd been to you, and I know that nothing can ever fix it. But one thing was true- I love you y/n, and I always will, even if you never want to be near me again." I pleaded with her.
"Look, Mikey..." She sighed. I shot her my puppy dog look, which I had perfected a long time ago. She groaned.
"Mikey, if we get back together, it's not going to be the same. I want our kisses and hugs back, and fighting and tension gone, ok? That was really hard, the last two weeks of our relationship. We're going to have to work up from where we were too. Don't expect kisses from me for awhile, like three months." She warned me. But I was too happy to pay a lot of attention to her words.
"So that means yes?" I beamed. She just rolled her eyes, and opened her arms.
"Cuddle with me?" She pleaded. I laid down next to her, and drew her in close to me.
"You didn't need to ask." I murmured.