The Talk

(Not really going to be a lot of y/n's in here because they're all together)

"Leonardo! Raphael! Donatello! Michelangelo! Girls!" Master Splinter yelled up the stairs at what he thought was a reasonable time to wake up on Saturday's. Around 8:00, which was sleeping in from their usual 5:30.
Leo and his girlfriend woke up with a start, and she hurried to pull on a larger sweatshirt. Raph gently prodded his girlfriend awake, and they slowly got up out of the comfort of the bed. Donnie and his girlfriend could barely keep their eyes open, and made a mug of coffee before going downstairs. Mikey snored himself awake, and then woke his girlfriend up by tickling her.

When everybody was sitting at the table, Master Splinter began his prepared talk.
"So. My sons, your girlfriends have been under my roof for one night already. I...I think it's time I told you something I should've told you before." He started.
"We're adopted!" Mikey yelled, his eyes wide.
"You idiot, you already knew that!" Raph's girlfriend snapped.
"Hey, be nice." Mikey's girlfriend warned her.
"It's about your bodies, and the way you react to each other's presence." Splinter encouraged them. He was met with dead silence from all of them, but Donnie's girlfriend was already blushing.
"Sensei, are you really giving-"
"Hush Rapheal." Splinter said, as his Raph turned red as well.
"I know that certain emotions arise when you spend time together as a couple, but there's no need to take it very far. You are only teenagers." Sensei lectured. Leo's girlfriend and Donnie looked like they would rather die than sit through this.
"When you go too far, you might make a child together. This cannot happen until you are married, understand? I will not have little turtles with hair, or green humans running around my house." Splinter said. Mikey's girlfriend bypassed red, and turned maroon, and Leo put his head in his hands.
"Sensei, can you please get to the point?" Mikey asked impatiently, wanting to be finished with it quickly.
"HUSH! Girls, you have a different private than my sons. That is normal, it's because you have different bodies. My sons have-"
"SENSEI!" All the girls yelled at once. Master Splinter turned to look at them.
"Please, for the love of God, stop!" Leo's girlfriend begged.
"I already know all of this!" Raph's girlfriend said, her face red, and her body very stiff.
"We've already heard this before!" Donnie's girlfriend pleaded with him.
"Yeah, we've had it every year since the sixth grade! They teach this to us at school!" Mikey's girlfriend was begging as well, her ears scarlet.
"You have heard this before?" Sensei asked, raising his eyebrow.
"Yes! The birds and the bees! Girls carry the baby because the man helps make it, we know this!" Donnie exclaimed. The other boys hurried to chime in, adding what they had heard.
"So you don't need the rest of this to be said?" Splinter asked.
"NO!" Everyone shouted it at once.
"Alright! You may go eat!" Sensei said cheerfully.
He watched as they sprinted away from the room, and waited till they were out of earshot. Then he doubled over with silent laughter.
The old rat could still have his fun.