When You Have a Nightmare

Leo
Your parents were gone for the next two days, so you had called Leo over to hangout. He was over by 6:30, and you two had had a great night. You made homemade pizza, ate Kettle Corn popcorn, watched a scary movie (I Am Legend), and then ate the cookie dough that you had bought. Leo didn't eat a lot, saying that he didn't want to get bad dreams, but you continued eating. You never got bad dreams, like, ever.
Since your parents weren't over, and you didn't want him to leave, Leo stayed overnight. You were cuddled up to him, your body curled against his plastron, arms around his shell.
"No...Leo!" You whispered.
Lightning cracked across the sky, followed by a loud crash of thunder. It wasn't raining yet, but you were wandering through darkening woods, and that wasn't comforting.
"Leo!" You yelled, looking around for him. An inhuman moan answered your cry, and you stopped, fear running through you.
"L-Leo?" You cried out again. There was no answer, but a shuffling from the bushes made you look over, body locked in flight-or-flight mode. You let out a scream as a large, bulky, turtle-looking zombie charged towards you, bearing sharpened fangs. You couldn't move; you were frozen in fear.
"Leo! No-stop! Don't!" You screamed, as he came towards you. His teeth were an inch from you flesh-
"Y/n! Y/n, wake up!" Leo was shaking you, a frightened look on his face.
"Leo!" You cried, burrowing your face in his shoulder.
"You were a zombie, and you-you were gonna e-eat me!" You blubbered, trying to stop the flow of tears.
"Shh, y/n, it's ok. I'll always be here for you, ok?" He asked, gently rocking you in his lap.
"P-promise?" You asked.
"Promise."

Raph
It was a lazy day, the rain not heavy and not light, with occasional thunder booming. The movie you were watching was boring, and dull. Your food wasn't the best without someone to share it with. So what did you do? You called Raph up, asking him to come over. The fact your parents weren't there were even better.
Raph brought over some stuff to cuddle up in, which was a fleece blanket and two pillows. The two of you ordered pizza and desert from Papa Johns, and you managed to share the dipping sauce. The two of you split the entire desert pizza in half, and gorged on that, too. Then, still craving something chocolatey and sugary, the two of you made brownie batter to eat.
After everything was cleaned up and eaten, you settled down to watch a movie, which Raph picked out. It was Titanic.
"Really?" You asked, shooting him a look.
"I've never seen it. Why? Is it sappy?" Rah answered, rolling his eyes. You chose not to answer him, but curled up against him.
After the movie had ended, you had fallen asleep, with Raph spooning you.
You were enjoying a romantic date with Raph, in human form, in the park. Crossing the intersection, the hairs on the back of your neck raised, and you opened your mouth to say soemthing. With an ear splitting screech of metal, an enormous weight slammed into you full force. You heard Raph scream your name, but you were floating up and away, and the world turned black.
And then it was back, and you were watching Raph in his room.
"Raph!" You cried, reaching for him, but your hands passed right through him.
"No!" You shouted, trying again.
"No! Nooooo, come back to me!" You screamed.
"Wake up y/n!" Raph was shouting, shaking you slightly. You opened your eyes, blinking, and touched his arm. It was there, and it had just been a bad dream. You kissed him quickly, to reassure yourself that he was there, and you were alive.
"It was just a bad dream y/n." Raph said, after you had stopped.
"A really, really bad dream." You sniffled, wiping the tears from your eyes.
"I won't leave you, you know. And I won't let you leave me, either. I love you too much." Raph said, nuzzling your neck.
"I love you too." You said, as he wrapped you back into a hug.

Donnie
You had had an amazing day of doing absolutely nothing, and watching a sexy Donnie work on inventions. You had accomplished nothing but think up new fantasies and avoid doing your homework. After Donnie and finished repairing the Shell Razer, he took you out to Murikami's, and introduced you to pizza gyouza. Then you introduced him to the wonderful world of Coldstone's ice cream.
You went back to the lair, and Donnie took you back to his lab. You sat on the counter, playing with your hair, and Donnie just watched you, an amused look on his face.
"Hey y/n? Wanna try something I've been learning?" He asked, a glint of something in his eyes.
"What is it?" You asked curiously.
"A massage. I've done it to everybody in here except you and Casey, and I thought you might want to try it." He said, shuddering when he mentioned Casey.
"That sounds like fun!" You said happily.
"Ok then. Um, lie down on the counter here, and we'll start." Donnie said nervously. You laid down, and Donnie started on your back, working out he different knots and tight spots, and then moving around to your arms and legs and stomach. (Don't take this next sentence dirty, alright?)
Half an hour of groans and whimpers later, you were feeling the most relaxed that you had ever been in your life.
"Thankssss Donnnnnnie boy." You slurred, slumping onto him.
"What are you doing in there?!" Leo shouted through the door.
"I just have her a massage Leo, you and everybody else did the same thing!" Donnie shouted back, blushing furiously.
"I'mmmmm tirreeeedd." You said, your eyes already drooping.
"Then sleep." Donnie said, smiling down at you.
Your step-dad was managing to land blow after blow on you, while you tried to crawl away from the abuse.
"No! S-stop!" You cried, your vision blurry.
"A whore like you needs to be taught a lesson!" He grunted, punching you in the side. You could smell the alcohol on him, and begged him to stop again. Your mother appeared in the doorway, a wicked grin on her face.
"You deserve every minute of this, you know that y/n." She said calmly.
"No! No, that's not right!" You screamed.
"Y/n! Y/n, babe, wake up!" Donnie cried, lightly slapping your face. You opened your eyes to see a blurry Donnie, and collapsed against him, crying hard.
"Shh, y/n, shh." Donnie whispered, pulling you into his lap.
"It's ok, I've got you, I'll never let you go." He whispered, pressing a butterfly kiss to your head.

Mikey
You were hanging out in the lair with Mikey, lazily watching him play video games. You were slumming it out today, wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, your school sweatshirt (which didn't have a hood), and a nice pair a mismatched socks. Your hair was thrown up in a messy bun, and you weren't wearing any makeup. It was one of Mikey's favorite ways to see you-like you were human, because all of everything unnatural was taken off.
You came back to reality when Mikey let out an excited whoop, and jumped onto the couch next to you.
"I put in a movie! We're going to watch Frozen!" Mikey said excitedly.
"That's one of my favorites!" You exclaimed, curling up underneath a blanket, and snuggling next to Mikey. You were nodding off next to him when Anna punched Hans in the face.
"Get him girl!" You said sleepily, and then fell asleep.
You were chasing after Mikey all too soon, before he ducked into an alley. You let out a frustrated growl, and followed him, but tripped over a tight wire stretched across the alley. You landed hard, getting gravel in your hands and knees, and tangling yourself up in the wire.
"Mikey!" You called, annoyed.
"You're worthless." Someone sneered from behind you.
"W-who said that?" You asked nervously. Mikey stepped out from the shadows.
"Who could ever love someone as immature as you?" He asked, stepping on your fingers as he cross over you.
"Ouch! Mikey!" You cried, reaching for him.
"Ugly. Fat. Clumsy." He continued.
"Mikey! Stop!" You whispered, tears running down your face.
"Y/n, stop screaming! Wake up!" Mikey said, hitting you softly with a pillow.
"Mikey!" You cried, clinging to him as a fresh wave of tears started.
"Shh, y/n. Bad dreams won't hurt you, and neither will I, ok? I've got you." He said comfortingly, stroking your head lovingly.