Chapter 9 - Rude Awakening

I'm finally no longer sick! Yay! Here's the next chapter. Thanks for the views and sorry if you think the story is dragging.

***

**WARNING: SELF-HARM**

“I’ll be back in about an hour Haz, I’ve just got some grocery shopping to do,” called Louis from the den.

Harry walked out of the kitchen, a banana in his hand. Louis rolled his eyes.

“You’re going to turn into a monkey if you keep eating those.”

“I’d be a sexy monkey though, right?” smirked Harry, and Louis chuckled.

“The sexiest,” Louis confirmed, wrapping his arms around Harry’s neck. Harry removed them though. “What are you –?”

Louis’ remaining words died in his throat though as he watched Harry slowly peel back his banana peel. Never breaking eye contact with Louis, he thrust the banana into his mouth. Louis could feel himself hardening in his trousers and swallowed thickly.

“I – I don't think that’s how you’re meant to eat a banana,” Louis stuttered.

Harry looked at him innocently.

“How do you mean, Lou?” he asked before deep throating most of the fruit. Louis moaned. “Are you feeling aroused, Lou?”

“I – I – I’ve got to run. Be back later love.” Louis quickly pecked him on the lips and without another word, ran out the door. Harry grinned, finishing his banana normally before licking his lips in satisfaction.

“Score one for Styles.”

***

Harry hated the time he spent alone in the house when Louis was off running errands. It was during those times that he felt more like a prisoner than any other. Normally to pass the time he would read one of the countless books Louis had or would spend time writing but now, he was not in the mood for either activity.

Deciding he ought to explore the house he had grown accustomed to over the past months, he wandered around looking through the rooms. He did not find anything exceptionally interesting in his wanderings, until it occurred to him…

He had never seen Louis’ room in his entire time being here with him.

Harry knew where the room was, of course. For whatever reason though, he had never stepped foot in it and also, Louis had never invited him inside of it. Whenever they would cuddle, they would do so on either Harry’s bed or the sofa, which up until now, Harry had not found suspicious.

What was Louis hiding?

Walking to the room at the end of the corridor, Harry stared at the closed door. Uncertain as to whether he should go into the older boy’s room, given that he was entitled to his privacy, he did not move immediately. An unwanted thought occupied his thoughts suddenly.

Louis stripped you of any privacy you once had. It’s only right that you should do the same to him.

Harry bore no ill will against Louis but he could not help but agree with the voice in his head. He deserved to know this part of Louis’ life given that there was no aspect of his own that Louis was unaware of. Talking himself into it, he turned the doorknob and to his relief and slight fear, the door opened easily. No backing out now.

He took several cautious steps inside the room. Looking around, he smiled slightly at the sight. The room was an utter mess, not that Harry was surprised. Despite being able to live on his own, Louis was an utter slob when it came to keeping his belongings organized. Harry had grown quite fond of Louis’ nature though so he did not mind cleaning up after the boy. He stopped himself from doing so in here; however, lest Louis discovered that he had entered the room without express permission.