Chapter 2 - Day 2: Who Are You?

As promised, here's the second chapter! Thank you to all of the reads so far and to the one person who voted on the last chapter! See you next Friday xx

***

When Harry awoke the next morning, a wave of confusion coursed through his body. Upon realizing where he was though – or more, where he was not – his confusion was replaced with nausea.

Propelling himself so that his face was over the side of the bed, he promptly vomited anything left inside his system onto the floor. He continued to do so until he was left coughing. He then heard the door open.

He heard a sigh and the door close again for a few moments until it re-opened. Watching the shadow from behind the blindfold, he studied its actions.

The shadow had a delicate build and from what Harry could see, long hair. This further reinforced the belief that a woman was holding him. Who she was though, was the question that kept infiltrating his mind so for the time being, he figured he would simply refer to her as the shadow.

“I don’t suppose it’s worth screaming, is it?” he croaked. He saw the shadow shake its head. “Where the hell have you taken me that’s so remote that no one can hear me?”

No response. Shocker.

Suddenly, he felt pressure next to him. The shadow was sat on his bed next to him.

He felt the shadow’s hand work its way into his curls, gently tugging at them in a sensual way that caused his lower regions to throb.

“Wh – What are you –?”

The shadow put its finger over his lips. Its breath tickled his ear and Harry became acutely aware of how close a proximity they were holding. Suddenly, he felt it nip on his ear and he let out a moan. He froze, his eyes widening behind the blindfold.

The shadow stopped as well, sitting back in shock. It had not expected such a reaction, preparing for the inevitable scream to follow such an invasion of privacy. It brought its lips back to Harry’s cheek and Harry could feel the smirk against his flaming cheeks.

“Don’t flatter yourself,” he croaked, flatly. “You’re not the first woman to turn me on and I doubt you’ll be the last.”

He felt the lips freeze, having made their way back to his ear again. With a particularly hard bite to the earlobe, he felt the incline on the bed return to normal. Surprised, he watched as the shadow left the room with a slam of the door.

What the hell just happened?

***

Later that day, or maybe it was longer than that, Harry could not tell anymore, he heard the door open again and the shadow came in carrying something. Harry tried to squint behind the blindfold but all he could make out was that whatever the shadow carried was long.

Sitting beside him once more, he heard the clanking of silverware against what sounded like a bowl. Food.

He saw the outline of the spoon coming towards him and flinched, refraining from drastic movements given the fact that he had no desire to burn himself or his captor, making her only angrier with him.

He saw the shadow’s lips purse and felt the spoon shove its way towards his mouth again.

“Shove it,” he muttered. “Who knows what you could poison me with?”

He heard a grunt from the shadow. Then he saw the spoon reach the shadow’s mouth. The shadow had eaten some of it, proving that it was not poisonous.

Sighing and realizing that he would have to eat some time if he had any hopes of surviving whatever this was, he accepted the soup. He moaned with pleasure, realizing it was chicken noodle. His mother used to make the best –

He let out a strangled noise, the memory of his mother sending him reeling. Before he knew it, he felt the wetness behind the blindfold and tears start slipping down his cheeks, under the black cover.

The shadow lowered the tray with the bowl on it to the ground and thumbed his cheeks. Harry retracted from the touch, only sobbing louder as his body convulsed in agony. He wanted his mother… he wanted his friends… he wanted his life and freedom back…

“Shhh.”

Harry froze. Those were the first words he properly heard from the shadow. Surprisingly, they comforted him. He was not entirely alone.

What are you thinking? Harry thought to himself. She kidnapped you and is holding you hostage. You couldn’t possibly be more alone.

He felt the shadow’s thumbs continue to wipe the tears off of his cheeks, and then felt them gently move to his trembling lips. He shuddered, this time not moving away from the touch.

“Who are you?” Harry whispered again, more to himself than his captor.

Another sigh from the shadow. And then…

He felt a pair of lips on his own.

Harry was shocked to say the least. He wanted to fight. He wanted to struggle. He wanted to do anything to make this stop. But he was incapable of doing any of those things so instead he did what he never expected himself to do.

He kissed the shadow back.

***

Please leave a comment/vote! It really makes my day xx