Chapter 1 - Day 1: Say Something

Here is the first official chapter, as promised! The second chapter will drop in a week (next Friday). I hope you enjoy it so far and hopefully leave some comments and a vote!

***

When Harry came to, the first thing he noticed is that he could not see anything. Panicking, he went to reach for his eyes but found that his wrists restrained by ropes. That is when he realized that he must be blindfolded and the real panic began to set in.

“HELP!” he screamed. His voice cracked under the strain. “SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!”

Out of nowhere, a hand connected with his cheek. He was stunned to silence.

He waited for the person to say something to him. Eventually, he realized that he was going to have to do the talking.

“Where am I?” he asked, irritated by the fear seeping into his voice. He had meant to sound angry.

No response, just the shuffling of feet.

“Who are you?” he tried again.

Still no response.

“TELL ME WHO YOU ARE.”

SLAP!

He cringed, recoiling in pain at the second slap. He felt his cheek smarting given the force behind the slap. Assessing the situation, the size of the hand and the force behind it led Harry to believe that it belonged to a woman.

“Why are you doing this?” Harry whimpered.

He received no response, though he was not expecting one.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his cheek again and flinched. It was gentle this time though. Surprised, he waited for something to happen. He felt the smooth hand caress his smarting cheek delicately, the thumb tracing circles on it.

Finally, the person withdrew their hand and Harry let out the breath that he was unaware he was holding. The suddenly, without warning, he felt a pair of thin lips press up against his cheek, sending a jolt of electricity through his veins.

Choking on his own saliva, he tried to recoil in on himself but to no avail. The lips, whether they remained on his cheek or not, had left a lasting imprint.

After one last kiss on the cheek, he heard the pitter patter on the floor of the person walking away and then the closing of the door. It was only then that he allowed himself to deflate and give in to the sobs threatening to overcome him.

What the hell did he do to deserve this?

***

Short again, I know. I promise they get longer though, these are more to set the tone. Please vote/comment! Both are motivators that tell me people are interested in the story!