Chapter 11 - Unspoken Words

Here I am, like clockwork! Anyone else finding OTRA pretty dull since the boys are hardly ever seen hanging around with each other or just out and about when they have days off? Just me?

***

The next time Harry woke up, he rolled over and immediately whimpered. The body heat of the one he wanted most to be beside him was gone and without warning, he felt his eyes fill up with tears again.

He had cried more in the past few days than he had in months.

“Haz, babe, what’s wrong?” asked Louis, rushing over to him.

Harry sniffed, rubbing his eyes gingerly so that he would not aggravate his arms.

“Missed you,” he mumbled, looking down at the sheets.

“Hey,” said Louis, lifting Harry’s chin with his fingers so that their eyes could meet. He was left momentarily breathless by how stunning the green in Harry’s eyes were when they were dewy. “I’ll always be by your side.”

“Always?” said Harry skeptically.

“Always,” Louis confirmed. “Next to you is where I belong.”

Harry smiled weakly, pulling Louis in for a chaste kiss. The kiss remained gentle and loving rather than transforming into passionate but both boys were perfectly content. Right now, more than anything, they just wanted to show the other how important he was to him.

“You know,” Louis mumbled against Harry’s lips. “If you’re feeling up to it, we could take a shower…”

“I thought you’d never ask,” said Harry, smiling slightly into Louis’ lips.

In a flash, both boys were on their feet moving towards the bathroom that was attached to Louis’ room. As they moved, their kisses became more aggressive and needy, the desire to touch every part of the other’s body increasing tremendously.

“Too much clothing,” muttered Harry into Louis’ lips.

“Take them off for me?” whispered Louis, nipping Harry's lip.

“As you wish.”

In one swift movement, Louis’ shirt was facedown on the floor alongside his discarded trousers. All he was left standing in now were his boxers. Harry stared at the older boy hungrily.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered, kissing Louis’ neck and eliciting a moan from him. “So, so beautiful.” He continued to work down Louis’ body until he reached the elastic of his boxers. He looked up at Louis for permission and when the latter nodded faintly, took the elastic in his teeth and pulled it down.

Now that he was entirely bare for Harry to admire, he could no longer hide his throbbing member. Harry smirked, which caused Louis to blush a bright red.

“Looks like someone’s excited.”

“Harry,” Louis warned, and Harry nodded solemnly.

“I know, time and place.” He captured Louis’ lips again, marveling at the sweet taste of them and wondering how he had been denied this pleasure his entire life.

Louis just felt so right.

Before he was aware of it, Harry’s own clothes were lying in a pool around his ankles and he was pulled flush against Louis. Both boys let out moans as their lengths created friction with each other.

“Shower?” Louis said, breathlessly. Harry nodded eagerly.

Without further ado, they both turned the water and hopped in.