Chapter 16 - I Need Somebody

Hello folks! PLEASE read the warning!

**WARNING: RAPE**

Please do not read on if you feel that this will harm, make you feel uncomfortable, or trigger any bad thoughts.

&&&

Harry was not allowed any visitors in the psychiatric ward. That meant that no many how many screaming matches Niall got into with the orderlies, doctors, and nurses combined, none of them would budge. Of course, Harry had no idea if Niall had done any of these things at all. For all he knew, Niall had given up like everyone else seemed to have done. And the worst part is that Harry wouldn’t blame him one bit for doing so.

True to his word, Orderly Grimshaw was now patrolling his corridor every night after the lights turned off. He would periodically glance through Harry’s small glass window in the door and lick his lips tauntingly, sending chills down Harry’s spine. He was a trapped, caged animal. He knew it and Orderly Grimshaw knew it. He was just biding his time to make Harry stir crazy, waiting for the right moment to pounce.

That moment came sooner than Harry expected. He had no idea what month it was, let alone what day it was, when Orderly Grimshaw unlocked his door and entered his room one evening.

Harry pretended to sleep, hoping that it would dissuade the orderly from going through with what he knew he was going to do. Harry’s breath was so erratic though that he should have known that he wouldn't have a prayer in fooling Grimshaw.

“I know you’re awake, angel,” mocked Grimshaw. “Are you excited?”

Harry felt Grimshaw’s hand ghost over his trousers, grabbing hold of his desired area. He could feel the tears welling up already.

“Shhh,” hushed Grimshaw. “Don’t cry until I give you a real reason to. You want this angel, I have the proof in my hand right now. You’re hard for me, angel, just admit that you want this as much as I do. That you want my throbbing cock fucking your tight little arse just as much as I want to. Admit it!”

Harry was openly sobbing now. He tried to push Grimshaw off of him, but the older man straddled him menacingly.

“Repeat after me,” hissed Grimshaw, holding Harry down by his wrists even though he was already restricted to the bed. In a lot of ways, this wasn’t all that different from how he had been kept when he was in Louis’ cabin.

No, he thought. Louis never forced himself on me.

SLAP!

He did do that though.

“Are you listening, fa----?” snarled Grimshaw. Harry whimpered, nodding slightly. “Good. Now, repeat after me. ‘I want you to fuck my tight little arse, Nick.’”

Harry shook his head violently. Another slap.

SAY IT!”

“NO!” A punch to the gut. Harry grimaced.

“Say it you fucking fa----. Say it!”

Seeing no other alternative, Harry finally did as he was told.

“I – I –” he sobbed. “I w-want you to f-fuck my tight little arse, N-Nick.”

Nick smiled devilishly.

“You know something, angel. I think I’d like that very much too. I’m so glad you and I are both on the same page.” In one swift movement, Harry’s trousers and pants were pooled at his ankles, leaving his twitching member bare for Nick. He looked away as Nick took in the sight greedily.