Chapter 3 - Day 3: Just A Whisper

Hello friends! Back on Friday with chapter 3 as promised. Thank you for the overall forty views on this story. It makes my day when the view count increases. I hope you like chapter 3!

He kissed the shadow back.

The feeling was inexplicable. It was wrong. So wrong. He had no clue where he was… how long he had been captured for… who this woman was…

Was she a woman?

The thought entered Harry’s mind and sent off alarms. These lips seemed too rough to belong to a woman. Not unpleasantly rough, but rougher than any girl’s lips he had kissed before.

Who was he kissing?

These thoughts ran through Harry’s mind but for some reason, he could not bring himself to fully care about them. Something about this… something about this – in a really sick way – felt right.

And then just as it started, the kissing stopped.

He heard a curse whispered and after being force-fed a few more spoonful’s of soup, the shadow all but ran out of the room.

There was no doubt in his frenzied mind after what just occurred.

Harry was falling for his captor fast and hard.

***

Not knowing the gender of his captor was messing with Harry’s head the more he thought about it. He had never experienced romantic or lustful feelings towards another guy before so to say he was confused and alarmed would be an understatement. To his surprise though, he found himself gradually accepting the idea that perhaps he was something other than straight. First things first though, he needed to discover the true gender of his captor and that would involve tripping the shadow up.

He decided to put his plan into action the next time that the shadow entered his room. Expecting another feeding, he was immediately alarmed when he felt his clothes being taken off of him and promptly forgot his plan.

“No, please,” he whimpered, fear coursing through his body. “Please, don’t.”

He saw the shadow shake its head and leave momentarily through another door that he had not noticed before. Then he heard running water. Harry’s confusion peaked.

Entering the room again, the shadow sat next to Harry and began giving him a sponge bath. Harry let out a humorless laugh, which caused the shadow to hesitate for a fraction of a second, only to resume moments later.

Harry felt his face heat up when it came to the part where his lower regions were being washed. Feeling the gentle stroking of the sponge against his throbbing member, he let out another unexpected moan. Biting his lip, he fisted the sheets. He was truly losing it.

When the washing was done, he expected his clothes to be put on him again but instead, he felt a pair of lips down below. Groaning, he continued to fist the sheets. He was unraveling rapidly. He felt the shadow’s lips turn up against his member, clearly witnessing the pleasure he was causing Harry.

“P – Please,” Harry muttered. “Fix it?”

He swore he heard the shadow choke.

“Really?”

Harry froze. Without meaning to, he just learned without a shadow of a doubt the gender of his captor. The shadow seemed to realize this too.

Shite,” the shadow muttered.

For some unknown reason, Harry felt his lips lift at the sound and his newfound knowledge.

“The offer still stands,” he said, teasingly, surprising even himself by his bluntness.

He did not expect the shadow to oblige. Feeling the shadow’s hand encompass his length, he moaned as the former began pumping him. He had never felt this good before in his –

Then, just as he was at his breaking point, it all stopped. He furrowed his eyebrows.

“Why did you –?”

“Payback,” smirked the voice, sending chills down Harry’s spine. “Have fun fixing that by yourself.”

Harry groaned, this time out of frustration and shook his head in disbelief.

“I know they’ll be coming to find me soon,” Harry said to no one in particular, thinking the shadow had already left.

To his surprise, he felt hot breath tickle his left ear and felt his blood run cold at the following words that escaped his captor’s mouth.

“Maybe one day,” the shadow admitted, his voice hardly above a whisper. “But until then… you’re never gonna get away.”

Creepy ending, am I right? Please vote/leave a comment! See you next Friday xx.