Prologue - So Long

Note: Since the prologue is short, I changed my mind and will post Chapter 1 on Friday. Please also note that the first few chapters will be short because I was getting the hang of things but as the story progresses, it will get longer. I am not sure how long the story will be but I am not anticipating a sequel. Thanks xx.

“Bye mum, I’m heading over to Niall’s!” Harry called from the foyer.

Anne stuck her head out of the kitchen door.

“So long sweetie, be careful,” she replied with a smile. He went back to kiss her on the cheek.

“Always,” he said, fondly. “I’ll be having dinner with him and the other lads tonight as well so don’t bother preparing for two.”

She nodded understandingly, waving him off as she retreated back into the kitchen to continue cleaning or whatever it was she was doing. Taking that as his cue to leave, Harry threw on his leather jacket and with a quick look in the mirror, left the house.

Given the walk from his house to Niall’s was not far, he opted to walk. The weather was pleasant today as well so he figured he ought to stretch his limbs a bit and to be honest, he felt that he could use the exercise.

Putting his headphones in both ears, he strolled with his hands in his pockets, not noticing the black SUV following him at a slow pace. All of a sudden he heard tires screech to a halt.

“What the –” he began, taking one headphone out and turning around. Before he could register what was happening; however, he felt a pin-like prick in his neck. He tried to let out a scream, but as his vision grew fuzzy, his speech also became slurred.

“Wha…” he tried to let out but someone gagged him and threw him in the car.

The last things he saw before he passed out were a pair of white Toms walking back to the front of the car.

- - -

Let me know what you think! xx.