16

Wooyoung stared at his phone for a full fifteen minutes, but he didn't get a reply from San. What did he mean by "bottom"?

Should he just google it?

Wooyoung leaned to the side of his bed to grab his laptop.

"What is a bottom?" he typed.

"the lowest point or part of something"

huh? Wooyoung was confused. That didn't explain anything. Wait-

Did San just insult him?

The lowest part of something. Did that mean Wooyoung was nothing to San? Or that he was weak? Or a burden to San?

They didn't even know each other for that long. They met only once...

But Wooyoung couldn't help and started to feel bad for annoying San.

He decided to not text San anymore. Maybe fate just didn't want Wooyoung and San to become friends... or more.

So, he wrapped himself in a blanket, rolled over, so that he was facing the wall and pressed his eyes together, trying to force himself to sleep.

But it took a very long while for him to actually fall asleep. His head was full of thoughts about San and why he said such a thing.

~~~

Wooyoung was on his way to school again. It was raining and the water seeped into his sweater, so that he began to shiver slightly from the cold.

He didn't bring an umbrella because it only started raining when he already left his house.

He ran the last few meters to the school entrance. He pulled on the door, but it seemed to be stuck.

"Why isn't this shit working right when it's raining", he cursed.

"You need help?", a sudden voice from behind Wooyoung asked.

He winced in shock and turned around quickly.

But the face he saw was from the last person he expected.

"S-Sannie?", he whispered and looked at the said man with big eyes. "W-What are you doing here?"

"Going to school..?", San answered, chuckling slightly.

"You go to the same school as me??? Since when?? Why did I never see you before? Why didn't you tell me??", Wooyoung started rambling out of nervousness.

"Because you didn't ask", San said. He wrapped an arm around Wooyoung and opened the door. "We should go inside now, classes probably already started."

"B-But..."

"Let's eat together at lunch, baby boy", San continued, then walked away.

But wasn't Wooyoung a burden to San? He thought he'd be annoying.

He planned to ask San about it on his lunch break. If he really pissed him off, he would just try to forget about him. Even though, just this thought made Wooyoung's heart ache.