60 (M)

San licked over Wooyoung's naked chest all the way down to the hem of his shorts, where he bit the younger's skin slightly.

A desperate whine escaped Wooyoung's lips.

His shorts felt uncomfortably tight around his small cock, almost suffocating it. San ran his tongue over the fabric and pressed it against the younger's erection.

The teasing made him squirm around on the bed. He was sure that he couldn't hold it much longer if the older continued like this.

"Beg for me", San whispered deeply.

"S-Sannie, please...", Wooyoung put his hands on top of the older's head and pushed him down onto his cock, bucking his own hips up at the same time.

"Sannie... Sannie, help me... P-Please- Sannie!", he screamed when he said the older's name for the third time, needing him to be closer.

"Yes, Darling?", San answered. His voice was oddly loud.

"D-Daddy..."

"Baby, are you okay?", the voice grew even louder and it started irritating him. With one blow Wooyoung opened his eyes.

A dream. Of course.

Heavily breathing, he clawed the bedspread and tried to calm down from this arousing experience. The dream felt so real that he was 100 percent certain that they just had sexy time.

"Hey, it's okay. You're safe, I'm here for you", San whispered, probably trying to calm the other down from his heavy breathing. "Were you having a nightmare again?"

Oh no, San thought that he was out of breath because of fear.

Ha ha, jokes on you, I dreamed well, was just close to an orgasm.

San pulled him into a hug and started caressing his neck. But the way Wooyoung's erection was now pressed up against the older's didn't make his situation any better.

And San felt it. With furrowed eyebrows he looked down, just to see the younger desperately rutting against him with his eyes closed.

"Oh", he muttered, a smirk forming on his face.

"What a fool I was to believe that you had a nightmare. Baby, be honest with daddy: Were you having a wet dream about me?"

Only now realizing that he got caught, Wooyoung slowly opened his eyes, a red blush adorning his cheeks.

"'M sorry, daddy. I-I didn't want it, it just happened."

"Do you want me to help you?", San asked, gently stroking over the younger's hair.

Wooyoung only nodded, too exhausted to form an actual sentence.

"Speak when I ask you to, slut", the older whispered deeply, obviously not liking the younger's disobedience.

But Wooyoung just continued to dry hump the other. He was so close again that he would've come a second later if San didn't aggressively grab his hips and held them in place, so that he wasn't able to move forwards anymore.

"I advise you to obey me or otherwise you will be punished. Is this what you want, baby boy? By the way you squirm around in my hold, I guess you just want to come right?", San whispered. "You just want to release, let the cum squirt out of your cute little cock. Am I right, slut?"

And Wooyoung came.

San had never spoken to him like this before. He was always down for dirty talk, but it was never this intense.

"Are you serious??" The older could feel how Wooyoung's shorts got damp. In addition, the stain that formed on the front of his trousers could not be overlooked. "You came just from my words? Oh, baby..."

"I-I'm sorry, daddy, I couldn't hold it, just whoop and it was out", Wooyoung stuttered, looking at San with big eyes.

"No need to apologize, baby, it's okay. But we have to get you cleaned up."

San scooped the younger up in his arms and carried him into the bathroom. There, he sat him down on the toilet to let hot water into the bathtub.

"I feel gross", Wooyoung whispered.

"That will go away once you sit in the tub."

The older undressed him and lifted him into the pleasantly warm water. San sat down next to the bathtub on the cold floor. It didn't bother him though, all he wanted was to accompany Wooyoung and make him feel better.

"I miss you", the younger suddenly blurted out.

"You miss me? I'm right here, baby", San asked confusedly.

"Too far away." Wooyoung slid closer to the edge of the tub and draped his arms around San's neck, burying his face in the other's warm chest.

They hugged each other for what felt like an eternity, with the hard edge of the bathtub in between them, until San felt his shirt becoming damp.