39

Wooyoung woke up with a headache.
He would've loved to just turn around and continue sleeping, but the throbbing pain in his head grew even stronger, so that he let out a small whine and shut his eyes close.

Suddenly, the door burst open and a stressed San came running into the room.

"Are you okay, Wooyoung??"

He had opened his eyes again in shock and stared at San in disbelief.

"Were you sitting in front of my door?", he asked confused.

"YES! I didn't want to sleep in your bed without your consent, so I put a mattress in front of your door-", San started explaining.

A slight smile made its way onto Wooyoung's lips, despite the extreme pain in his head.

"You could've just slept on the couch," he mumbled tiredly.

"But then I wouldn't have been able to protect you and see if you're fine."

"So you decided to just listen if someone comes in and murders me?", Wooyoung let out a small giggle.

The thought of San being so overprotective made his heart rate increase.

"You didn't look that well yesterday, so I thought it would be better to look after you", San replied, trying to defend himself.

For a moment, none of them said a word. San stood by the door and stared at Wooyoung, who sat up against the wall and stared back.

"Thank you", he whispered after some time and looked down at his hands.

"You're welcome, Woo."

San slowly walked towards Wooyoung until he could sit in front of him on the edge of the bed.

Wooyoung's mind went crazy when he remembered how they kissed in the kitchen the day before and the way San was sitting so close to him now didn't help in any way.

He also remembered that San said they had to talk about the kiss.

And San was right. Wooyoung knew that. Wooyoung knew that they had to talk things out and make clear what all of this meant to the other.

But he didn't want to talk. Wooyoung didn't want to think about what would happen afterwards. He didn't want to think about the consequences his following actions would probably have...

So, he aggressively grabbed San' shoulders, yanked him forward and pushed their lips together once again.

His headache came back, but he didn't even pay attention to it.

Thoughts about his sexuality started clouding Wooyoung's mind again.

I thought I was straight.

But I can't be.

I wouldn't enjoy San's lips on mine so much if I was straight.

But I don't want to like men.

Maybe I only like San.

What does that say about my sexuality?

What the hell am I?

This isn't normal.

I am not normal.

San was surprised about Wooyoung's sudden action, but smiled into the kiss after a few seconds and started kissing him back.

Wooyoung felt San's tongue brush over his bottom lip. Immediately, he parted them a little to give San access.

I'm such a whore for Choi San, how the hell did that happen?