55

Wooyoung kept checking his phone to see if San had now read his texts, but that still wasn't the case.

He tried to think of things San could be doing right now, instead of coming over. That was until he heard the door bell ring and shortly after, his mom who opened the door.

Wooyoung was dead silent, hoping that he would understand what was spoken downstairs and maybe figure out if it was a certain Choi San at the door or just someone else, but only thing he could hear was soft mumbling.

Can't they talk louder? I just want to eavesdrop-

"Wooyoung!" his mom yelled from downstairs.

The boy was confused that she was calling him to speak to someone at the door since he was grounded.

Nevertheless, he got up and slowly walked out of his room. From the landing he couldn't properly see the front door, so he quickly ran down the stairs and towards his mom.

When he saw who was standing there in the doorframe, he immediately stopped in his tracks.

Wooyoung was so shocked that he couldn't move and just stood there dumbfounded, staring at the person.

"Ah, Woo, there you are. Yeosang said it is an emergency, so I'll allow him talking to you for an hour, but since you're still grounded he has to leave after time is up", Wooyoung's mom explained, before rushing into the kitchen to save the cake in the oven from burning.

"Hi, Buttercup", Yeosang said smiling. "Long time no see. Come, give me a hug, Woo."

Wooyoung couldn't speak. To be honest, he had kind of forgotten about Yeosang over the last couple of days because he was so caught up in his feelings for San.

But now, that his best friend was standing right in front of him, the fear Wooyoung felt in his presence came back.

"Do you not know how to speak?", Yeosang asked, almost sounding angry.

"No", was all the younger could get out.

"No, you don't know how to speak, or No, you do know how to speak?"

"What do you want?", Wooyoung's breathing was irregular and Yeosang seemed to notice it.

Completely ignoring the younger's question, Yeosang entered the house and came closer to Wooyoung.

"Are you not feeling well, woo? You're breathing heavily... Mmmh, maybe I should make you feel better...", Yeosang thought out loud. It seemed as if he didn't even actually notice Wooyoung. He talked more to himself than to the boy in front of him.

"I- I don't think that's a good idea", Wooyoung whispered anxiously. He just wanted to kick his best friend out and never let him in again, but then his mom would ask questions and he wasn't able to tell her that Yeosang harassed him. He just couldn't.

"Did you say something, butter cup?", the older asked, coming back to reality after spacing out.

Wooyoung quickly shook his head.

"Then let's go to your room. I can see that something is wrong with you, sweetie and I really want to help you." Yeosang already walked up the stairs, not even giving Wooyoung a chance to reply.

He won't do anything to me while my parents are here, right? , the younger thought to himself and reluctantly followed the other.

Wooyoung clung to this thought and kept repeating it in his head like a mantra.

He won't do anything to me. Nothing will happen to me. Everything's fine.

"Come here, butter cup", Yeosang said, patting Wooyoung's bed and smiling slightly at the other. "I can make you feel better.

"No, uh... thanks, but I think I'm fine"

Yeosang sighed loudly. "I have to teach you some manners, Woo. Why can't you just obey?"

A small but deep laugh escaped his lips when he grabbed Wooyoung's sleeve and forcefully pulled him towards the bed.

"I really missed you, Wooyoung. Do you know that?" He softly stroked the younger's cheeks, not noticing that the boy was uncomfortably squirming around under his touch.

"You missed me too, right? I can see that. Do you know where I was the last weeks, butter cup?" Wooyoung didn't have to come up with an answer because Yeosang already continued talking.

"I was in a mental institution. It's ridiculous that I even was there in the first place. The doctors were so naive... thinking they could heal me." He chuckled. "When I think about it it's really hilarious. You probably ask yourself how I got out, right, butter cup? Well, I broke out. They really should improve their security system..."

"Y-you ran away?", Wooyoung stuttered.

He is crazy. He must be fucking crazy. This guy in front of me broke out of a freaking mental institution-

"Yes, and I came straight to you."

He pressed a kiss on Wooyoung's cheeks and kept gently touching them afterwards.

Someone please save me from this lunatic.

As if someone had actually heard his thoughts, the door bell rang again. Wooyoung used this chance to jump up and went to open the door to escape Yeosang.

———————————
What is even happening here?

Please remember to vote and comment🥺 (this is not proofread yet btw)

the description "barely a paper fit in between their faces" really fits here