64

santhemountain:
wooyoung, it's urgent

woowoo:
i already said go in the garden

santhemountain:
we have neighbors

woowoo:
they are used to you walking around in a cow costume, so they probably wouldn't be surprised if you peed in your front yard

santhemountain:
this is humiliating

santhemountain:
i don't want people watching me while i empty myself

santhemountain:
please let me shit in peace woo

woowoo:
i thought you only had to pee

santhemountain:
i might have to do both

woowoo:
your bathroom is now my territory

woowoo:
i heard you scream

santhemountain:
and I heard you giggle

santhemountain:
i'm glad that you're not crying anymore, but please let me inside

woowoo:
if you apologize...

santhemountain:
for what?

woowoo:
for saying that you don't love me

santhemountain:
baby

santhemountain:
i never said that. I already explained to you that I was just surprised in the moment

woowoo:
mh

santhemountain:
open the door please

Reluctantly, Wooyoung turned the key around and slowly opened the door.

San rushed into the room, pulled the smaller into a hug with force, but quickly let go again to jump to the toilet.

It took a moment until Wooyoung understood that the older was about. to use the toilet in front of him.

"You were serious???", he half-screamed and hurriedly put his hands over his eyes.

"Of course I was!"

"I thought you just made up that you have to pee to get me to open the door quicker."

San chuckled loudly. "No, no, baby, it really was an emergency."

Now, the younger fully realized in what kind of situation they were in. His boyfriend - who was a piece of cow shit for not saying I love you back - was casually sitting in front of him on the toilet, peeing happily.

"You've seen me naked before, honey, no need to get shy now", the older chuckled again.

"B-but you didn't PEE in front of me before!"

"It's kind of similar to cumming and that I did do before. I even did it in you."

"SAN, STOP", Wooyoung whined, still covering his eyes with his hands, but carefully putting them down when he heard the toilet flushing.

Thankfully, the older was fully dressed by now and stood by the sink to wash his hands.

Finally, Wooyoung remembered that he was mad at his boyfriend. He opened his mouth to start insulting him, but before he could mutter a single word a hand was presse to his mouth.

"Hmpf-", he tried to speak, but San just looked at him seriously until he stopped trying to talk.

The older carefully lifted his hand and put it on the other's waist, gently caressing it with his thumb.

"I love you", he said into the silence.

Wooyoung didn't answer for a while, but then, he softly looked up at the other.

"Do you really?"

San smiled. "Without a doubt."

"I'm sorry for making so much drama out of nothing", Wooyoung whispered and started fiddling with his hands. "That was really unnecessary."

"It's okay. I would've reacted the same way if I would think that I got rejected from the person I love. Are you okay now?"

"I am. Thank you for understanding, Sannie."

They both leaned in for a kiss, but the ringing of a phone interrupted them.

San groaned loudly, but nonetheless pulled out his phone to look at the caller id.

"Huh, I don't know that number", he said confused and showed it to Wooyoung.

"Oh no", the younger frowned. "That's my mom."

————————————————

Only a few chapters left!