30

„What's so funny, little one?", a deep voice whispered from behind.

(Warning: drugs)

The man put a veiny hand on my Wooyoung's shoulder, then let it slide down his arm.

"Who are you?", Wooyoung whispered.

"Does that matter?", the man smirked.

Wooyoung finally turned around to take a look at the person. He was pretty sure that he saw him in school once, but he couldn't remember properly.

"Come on, let's drink something", the man smiled and pulled Wooyoung up from the couch.

That was red flag number one.

But Wooyoung didn't think too much about it. He even forgot his goal to not drink anything this night, so he just nodded and followed the man into the kitchen.

"Here, this tastes really nice", the man said and handed Wooyoung a cup with a pink colored drink in it.

For a quick second, the thought that he probably shouldn't drink something a stranger gave to him crossed his mind. But instead of listening to his brain, Wooyoung just shrugged and took the cup with one hand.

"It looks pretty", he mumbled.

"Just like you", the man said, still smiling.

Wooyoung had to smile too at this. Even though the man was a stranger to him, he seemed nice.

"Come on, let's drink together", he said.

Wooyoung took a big sip of the weird looking juice. He tried to make out what ingredients were in there, but he could only make out strawberries.

"What is this made of?", Wooyoung asked the man, whose cup was still full.

"Oh, this and that. Only very nice and special ingredients", he smirked and stepped closer to Wooyoung.

A weird feeling spread in his head. He felt so... light.

The dancing people around him blurred into each other until Wooyoung could only make out one big wave of bodies.

The music became quieter.

It felt like he was under water.

But it wasn't a bad feeling.

"And now, drink up", the man whispered into his ear.

He held the cup in front of Wooyoung's face, put it to his lips and made him swallow all of it.

"Hehe-", was all Wooyoung was able to say. "I wike stwawbewwies."

"You will like the things I'm gonna do to you even more, buttercup", the man smiled.

A soft hand started caressing Wooyoung's face. He leaned into the touch. It was so warm. Almost hot.

Or was it his face that had the temperature of a sauna?

Wooyoung didn't know. And he didn't care. He stopped caring a few minutes ago. Now, the only thing important to him was the warmth he felt from the touch of the man in front of him.

"Let's get you out of here, buttercup", the deep voice said.

Wooyoung smiled. Or at least he tried.

The state he was in was like a Trance.

He lost the control over his body and his mind. But he didn't care. He was so happy in this moment.

The wave of bodies around him started giving him a headache, so he closed his eyes and let the man drag him out of Yunho's house.

The cold air outside let him come to his senses for a quick second, but it was hard for him to fight against the upcoming of this weird feeling he felt before.

What was in the cup?

Wooyoung fell back into his Trance. The only thing that kept him conscious was the feeling of being dragged over the ground.

~~~

San was late to Yunho's party. Very late.

To be exact: five hours.

San resolved to apologize to Yunho as soon as he got there. He just had to come with an excuse that was believable.

He couldn't tell Yunho that he spent all this time thinking about how he could get in touch with Wooyoung again without destroying everything.

In the end, he didn't even come to an exclusion, but he decided that he couldn't let Yunho wait any longer.

When San got near his house, he saw some people fighting in the front yard.

Or were they just being a little aggressive towards each other, but actually friends?

"No", San thought to himself. There were three man and one of them was being pushed around by the other two.

San parked his car a little bit away from them and got out.

"What are y'all doing there?", he shouted with a scary voice.

Two of the man flinched, startled by the sudden voice.

When they saw San they tried to push the third person in their car hastily.

"HEY!", San shouted again and started running towards them.

He reached them just before they wanted to jump in the car and pulled the third person out. Wait, he knew this boy-

"Wooyoung!", he screamed frightened. "What in the holy mother of god is happening here?"

"Hehe, you wook wike a cow", Wooyoung muttered indistinctly.

"Why is that the first thing you have to say to me", San groaned, then put one arm around Wooyoung's waist and slowly walked back inside with him.

The other two men drove off with his car in a speed that definitely wasn't allowed on a road this small.

But San would take care of that later. Wooyoung was his priority now.

"Woo, did they drug you?", he asked, but Wooyoung only replied with a grunt.

"Why does Yunho even invite these kind of people?!", San rambled angrily.

"Oh my god, what happened to Wooyoung? He seems completely out of it", someone said.

"I'm pretty sure he got drugged. You are Yeosang, right?"

The latter only nodded, then pulled Wooyoung out of San's arms and went inside to find Yunho.

This party was over.

———————————————————-

I want to apologize that I didn't update properly in so long:(

I was really stressed with school and other stuff that I just couldn't find the time and motivation to continue writing.

But now I'm back and I will try to post more chapters soon🤗

Here's some Woosan cause y'all need it.