58

"Uhm, Wooyoung you're eating my food", San said, still in shock that his boyfriend made the decision to sit on his lap during dinner. Wasn't this behavior way too obvious? Wooyoung's parents would find out about them eventually if the younger continued acting like this.

Now, not only Hanna, but also Michael was watching the two suspiciously. Wooyoung looked like he didn't care at all.

"Sharing is caring", he said, still shoveling San's food in his mouth.

Wooyoung wasn't as calm as it seemed though. His thoughts went roller coaster as he sat there on the other boy's lap.

I probably shouldn't have done this. What will my parents think if they find out? They expect me to get into a relationship with a girl and marry her. I'm a disappointment to my family. But on the other hand I don't want to listen to them. Who are they to decide over my love life? It's my life, not theirs. If they really do have a problem with me being... not so straight then I'll leave them and run away with San.

"You can stop looking at me weirdly", Wooyoung whispered, almost too quiet to actually hear it, but his parents did. Luckily for him, they actually turned away and started focusing on their food again.

However, he didn't notice the little glances Hanna sent them from time to time.

Since the food on San's plate got stolen by Wooyoung, he just grabbed the other's plate and also started eating again.

The topic of conversation from before was taken up again and it seemed as if Wooyoung's parents had just got used to the fact that their son was sitting on the lap of another boy.

That was until Hanna suddenly started talking about relationships.

"Well, Wooyoung, you never raved about a girl to us before, but I don't get why my beautiful son isn't in a relationship yet. I'm sure the girls love you, so... oH- are you in a secret relationship with one of the girls from your class and you're just too embarrassed to tell us?"

San felt how Wooyoung's body tensed up immediately. In an attempt to calm him down he laid his hands on the other's waist, which made his shirt slide up a bit, and drew circles on the younger's skin gently.

Since the table covered this action, Hanna and Michael couldn't see it.

"Moooom, I'm not in a secret relationship with a girl, I would've told you...", Wooyoung mumbled, looking down at his food.

"They're probably already secretly engaged, Hanna", Michael said laughing.

"Why don't you believe me when I tell you that I don't have a girlfriend?!", Wooyoung yelled suddenly. He knew his dad meant it as a joke, but he was so annoyed that they just assumed he was straight.

Why does that have to be the standard? Can't everyone just love whoever they want? Where the hell is the problem?

"Woah, my son, no need to freak out about it", Michael said soothingly.

But Wooyoung was so angry that he couldn't hold back any longer. He jumped up from San's lap and stood beside him, almost accidentally pushing down some plates from the table.

"I can freak out whenever I want! I don't have a fucking girlfriend and I will never have one. Never, you know. And not because no girl wants me just because I don't want them. I don't want them because... because..", Wooyoung tried to tell his parents.

He tried so hard to get the words out of his mouth, but it didn't work.

He couldn't say it.

His throat felt like it was tied up.

Tears started rolling down his cheeks, but he didn't even notice it.

"Wooyoungie, oh my god, what's up honey?", his mom asked worriedly. She came around the table to hug her son, but he pushed her away.

"Don't touch me!"

"You'll never see me with a girlfriend because... of this!", he turned towards San, pulled him up from his seat and aggressively pressed his lips on the older's.

The kiss wasn't romantic at all. It only held anger in it. Anger from Wooyoung's side and surprise from San's.

A loud gasp from Wooyoung's parents could be heard, but now that the younger's lips were connected with San's he was too afraid to back away again.

He didn't want to open his eyes and face the consequences this had.

However, after what felt like years, he was forced to pull away since he ran out of air. Heavily panting, he wrapped his arms around San's waist and pushed his face into the older's chest. He felt safe there.

Like as long as he just stayed in San's embrace his parents couldn't do anything to him.

A deep sigh from Wooyoung's mom could be heard.

"I knew it", she mumbled.

Wooyoung's heart shattered when he heard her disappointed voice.

———————————
I really don't like this story anymore. I didn't plan the events at all and I'm just continuing because I don't know how to end it.

I'm not even sure if y'all still like it.

Anyway, please check out my other Woosan story that's actually very well-planned.

I'm so motivated for this story because I love my own idea for it and the writing is just so much fun

I'm so motivated for this story because I love my own idea for it and the writing is just so much fun. The opposite from this story here.

I will still continue it though, don't worry. I'll find a solution somehow.