29

"FINALLY", Yunho shouted excitedly and pulled Wooyoung inside his house.
"You're two hours late, sis. I told you to come at 9pm, now it's 11pm. I'm disappointed in you".

"Don't be mad at me, Yunho, I didn't know what to wear", Wooyoung whispered embarrassed.

"Ouhhh~ because you wanted to look good for your lover boy?", a voice asked from behind.

Laughing, Jongho gave Wooyoung a back hug and slapped his shoulder.

"Stop that", he mumbled, hitting Jongho in the stomach.

"Well, come in my friends, some people are already here", Yunho said and gently pushed Jongho and Wooyoung in the direction of his living room.

It turned out that what Yunho meant by some people, was actually half the students of their school.

Jongho and Wooyoung pushed through the crowd of dancing people until they got to the couch, where both of them sat down in between two couples who were all over each other.

"And what do we do now?", Wooyoung asked uncomfortably.

"You act like you've never been to a party before, Wooyoung. Just dance, meet new people and don't forget to drink something", Jongho said with a wink.

Inwardly, Wooyoung promised himself that he wouldn't even touch a cup this night.

Everything was better than getting drunk and not remembering what happened the night before when you wake up.

"Well, Imma go and have some fun. If you know what I mean...", Jongho smirked, jumped up and stumbled into another room.

Now Wooyoung was alone.

Fun.

For the next thirty minutes he just kept sitting on that couch and busied himself by observing the room and watching other people dance embarrassingly.

It was not in the least understandable for him, how rubbing against another body could be considered dancing.

But who was he to judge.

San literally gave him an orgasm in the middle of a cafeteria.

A deep blush crept onto Wooyoung's cheeks when he thought back to this day.

Stop it, Jung Wooyoung. Stop thinking about this idiot. He only wants you for his own satisfaction.

Why was he even bothered with it? It wasn't like he was in crush with San or something. HA, that was ridiculous.

Wooyoung let out a laugh, annoyed with himself.

"What's so funny, little one?", a deep voice whispered in his ear from behind.