45 (M)

"What do we do now?", Wooyoung asked, feeling anxious that his classmates or, even worse, his teachers could catch them alone in this room.

"We hide", San stated and pointed at a small door that probably led to a storeroom.

One second later, he grabbed Wooyoung's arm and pulled him to the small room, quickly closing the door behind them.

Wooyoung wondered how this could even be called a room. Two people only barely fit in plus there were tons of brooms and buckets that reduced the space even more.

"And you're sure that-", Wooyoung started, but got interrupted by San who aggressively pressed a finger against the boy's mouth. "Be quiet."

Voices and footsteps of students who entered the classroom could be heard.

With big, scared eyes Wooyoung looked at San and mouthed an inaudible: "What shall we do now?"

San just shrugged his shoulders.

Wooyoung's mind went spirals. Did he really have to stay here with San until the lesson was over? Well, it would be more than suspicious if they both came out of a storeroom with messy hair and red lips now.

So, they had no other option than to stay there and be quiet.

Wooyoung tried to sit down, but he accidentally touched a broom and it fell against the wall with a loud noise.

The teacher from outside stopped talking.

Wooyoung and San immediately stopped moving and held their breaths, but it seemed as though the teacher didn't think about the noise much and just continued with her lesson.

"Sorry", Wooyoung whispered anxiously.

"It's fine, but you have to be more careful", San replied, smiling reassuringly.

Wooyoung wanted to put the broom he accidentally touched on the floor so that no one could push it anymore and noises would be prevented.

He turned around and leaned forward a bit to grab the broom.

Because of the small space his back, or more precisely, his butt was pressed against San's front.

"Wooyoung", San spoke in a warning tone. This definitely wasn't the right place to get a boner.

But the latter just ignored him and kept staying in this position, although he already laid the broom down.

To be honest, he found it quite amusing to annoy San.

"Jung Wooyoung", San growled deeply.

"What?", he asked innocently, deliberately taking a step back so that his back was pressed against San's chest.

He could definitely feel San's boner poking his butt now.

"Wooyoung, are you trying to seduce me and have sex with me in a storeroom with thirty people who could catch us if we were too loud?", San whispered, sneaking his hands around the boys waist and pulling him even closer.

"Don't say this word", Wooyoung whispered, cheeks blushing hard from embarrassment.

"What? Sex?", San chuckled. "But that's what you want, right?"

"I- don't know... maybe?", Wooyoung stuttered, wondering where this sudden confidence boost came from.

"You want to have your first time with me in a storeroom?"

Wooyoung could literally hear San's smirk.

"Mmmh", he mumbled and pushed back against San's crotch to feel him better.

"Getting impatient, baby?", San whispered. He let one hand that hugged Wooyoung's waist slide down to the boy's front, slowly starting to palm him through his jeans.

"S-Sannie...", Wooyoung whispered, almost breathless. He had never felt so good before. Not even when he was thigh riding San in the cafeteria.

It was different because now he knew what they were doing. He wasn't that innocent anymore.

He pushed back once again, but at the same time put one hand over San's that was palming him and pressed the hand further onto him, wanting to feel more of the tingelings that started to spread in his stomach.

"Fuck, baby. Didn't know you could be this hot", San moaned, almost coming from the view of a desperate Wooyoung in front of him.

San grabbed his shoulders and yanked him around, of course being careful to not touch any of the cleaning utensils in the room.

Wooyoung whined because of the loss of friction on his crotch.

San quickly pushed both their pants down, then pulling Wooyoung's member out his boxer shorts and started to stroke it.

Slowly at first, but he got faster by the time.

"Ah, Sannie. Do more. Give me more, please", Wooyoung moaned a bit too loudly.

San stopped his movements and looked at the other boy shocked.

Did someone hear them?

The students seemed to be watching a movie by now that was quite loud due to explosions and gunshots, so nobody caught them.

Wooyoung pushed his hips into San's hand to tell him to continue.

"You're so desperate, darling. You like this being risky?", San whispered. His voice got even deeper than before and Wooyoung believed he would dream about this voice tonight.

"I- I like you, d-daddy", he stammered, not being able to speak normally anymore because of the amount of pleasure he got.

The name let a moan slip off San's lips, grabbing Wooyoung's hips again and aggressively grinding against him through his boxer.

Since Wooyoung's member was out it rubbed against San's with only one boxer in between.

The movements made him see stars.
He never did this before. He never did anything like this before.

When he felt like he would come in the next few seconds, San suddenly stopped.

"W-why did daddy stop?", he asked out of breath, looking up at him apologetically since he thought he did something wrong so San didn't want to continue.

But he was wrong.

"Now, it's my time to have some fun, baby", San chuckled.

"On your knees, darling."

————————————-

Y'all thirsty af, so here you have smut:)

I'm actually not even uncomfortable writing this anymore. At some parts I really had to cringe, but all in all I didn't feel that embarrassed writing it.

Let's normalize being a little dirty from time to time.

Or all the time, however you want.

Anyway, Woosan:

Why does Woo look so small next to San, they are literally almost the same height

But damn they cute as hell