59

Wooyoung's heart felt like it was ripped out of his chest, then cut into small pieces and thrown back into him.

He was a disappointment to his parents. To his whole family. He knew it was a bad idea to let them know about his relationship with San. He knew it.

But he couldn't take it any longer. He couldn't keep his sexuality a secret. It felt like he was trapped.

And now he was free. But why did it only feel worse?

With fear in his eyes he looked at his parents. Michael just stared at the plate in front of him, Wooyoung wasn't even sure if he had heard him.

But Hanna looked back at him. Hurt visible in her eyes. She shook her head sadly.

Wooyoung felt new tears building up, but he swallowed hard to prevent them from falling.

He already embarrassed and disappointed his whole family, crying wouldn't help there.

Carefully, San intertwined their hands, gently rubbing his thumb over the younger's.

Since neither of his parents said anything, Wooyoung decided to take matters into his own hands.

"We're leaving", he blurted out, before pulling San out of the kitchen with him.

"Baby, where are we going?", the older asked, confused because of the other's actions.

"Away from here. You said you would run away with me... please..."

"Don't you think you should talk it out with your parents?", San asked softly, still holding the younger's hand.

"I- I can't. Please, leave with me. Or... d-don't you want m-me anymore?", Wooyoung started tearing up again. He was scared that even the last person he thought loved him turned his back towards him.

"Shhh~ darling, calm down. Of course, I still want you and I want to help you", San said reassuringly, pulling the other into a hug. "We can go to my place if you want."

The younger nodded frantically.

"Wooyoung, where are you going??", his mom seemed to have awakened from her stupor and ran after her son.

But Wooyoung and San quickly left the house and jumped into the older's car that was still parking in front of the house.

————————

The younger cried silently the whole drive. Did his parents even want to see him ever again?

When they arrived at San's house, Wooyoung just sat there and made no move to get out.

Eventually, San decided to lift him up and carry him into the house.

Wooyoung clawed his shirt, afraid to lose him if he let go.

Carefully, San laid the other down on his bed.

"Do you want to watch a movie as a distraction for what happened?"

The younger only hummed quietly. He seemed to get tired from all the crying.

From his laying position on the bed, he watched San who opened Netflix and started a random movie from his watch list.

"Come back to me", Wooyoung whined.

With a slight smile on his face, the older joined him in the bed.

They were now sitting next to each other, backs leaning against the headboard of the bed. A blanket was draped over the two of them, forcing them to be even closer to each other.

Not that any of them minded.

They didn't talk much. It wasn't necessary since they were able to communicate even without words. Also, Wooyoung was way too tired and exhausted to speak.

His head laid on the older's shoulder, but halfway through the movie he moved his body to be in the other's lap. He snuggled his face into San's chest and curled up under the blanket that was covering both of them.

The older slowly caressed his head, which made him even more sleepy and after some time actually drift into dreamland.

What he didn't expect was the kind of dream he had.

——————
Goddamn, finally an update. Next chapter is going to be interesting.... 🌶🌶🌶

 🌶🌶🌶

Btw, I'll edit some of the first chapters of this story

Btw, I'll edit some of the first chapters of this story. The storyline won't change, I just want to correct some typos and stuff, so yeah just that you're not confused if you get an update notification for earlier chapters.