52 (M)

Instagram:

@woowoo: .

comments:

@yunhoe: a dot can say more than thousand words
reply to @yunhoe: @woowoo: woah that was almost poetic

@seongma: you're smad.
reply to @seongma: @woowoo: tf does that even mean
reply to @woowoo: @seongma: you're a mix between sad and mad
reply to @seongma: @woowoo: accurate.

@yeosnacc: hot
reply to @yeosnacc: @woowoo: pls stop with these kind of comments, it's really weird

~~

When Wooyoung posted his selfie he could hear a pling come from the other side of the bed.

Does San have my post notifications on?

Before he could question the sound further, the taller man beside him spoke up.

"Who allowed you?", he sounded angry.

"Mmh?", Wooyoung grunted while rolling his eyes. He didn't want to talk to San anymore. At least not this night. All he wanted was to sleep.

"How am I supposed to hate you and your annoying behavior when you do something like this??", San added and turned towards the younger boy who was still facing the wall.

"What, San? I don't know what you're talking about, just let me sleep in peace."

Wooyoung heard San shuffle closer towards him and putting one hand on his waist. He tensed up.

"You can't post a picture of your bare thighs and expect me to not get hard", the taller whispered.

Wooyoung's face flushed bright red. He wanted San to stop saying things like this. Things that made him go all giddy inside.

"Don't you have something to say in defense of yourself?" San's voice dropped a whole octave which made a shiver run down Wooyoung's spine.

"Stop. I'm trying to sleep, you idiot", he mumbled and pressed his eyes shut, hoping San would give up and let him go.

But it didn't work.

"What did you just call me, baby boy?"

The nickname did wonders. It was as if someone flipped a switch inside of him. One moment he was still annoyed with San and the next, he just wanted the older to destroy him.