54

Please keep supporting this story. Don't forget to vote and comment a lot, I love reading them and it shows me that you like the story🥺

When Wooyoung entered his own house the next day, he heard angry screaming and shouting.

Slowly, he went to the kitchen and saw his parents loudly discussing something.

„I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE WENT, MICHAEL, I REALLY DON'T KNOW. ARE YOU GONNA BLAME IT ON ME THAT HE RAN AWAY? HE'S NOT ONLY MY SON", Wooyoung's mom yelled, tears running down her cheeks.

Were they talking about him?

A wave of shame washed over him. He should have at least left a note or something before going out and drinking. But his mom never caught him before, so he thought it would go unnoticed this time too.

„I was at work! How am I supposed to watch him when I'm not home?", his dad tried to defend himself.

„Right, you weren't home. Like always. You're never here. All you care about is your work, Wooyoung and I mean nothing to you! Why do I feel like I am a widow with her son?"

„Hanna, please, I'm sorry for not being at home that often, but my work is really important, I can't just quit", Wooyoung's dad sighed.

„Nobody expects you to quit, I just want to have you here with me more often. Wooyoung needs his father..", his mom seemed to calm down a bit. Both of his parents stopped yelling at each other and just looked exhausted.

„I know, Hanna, I know..."

„Where do you think he went? I hope he's okay, I never thought he would be the guy to run away from home... I just want to know where he is-"

"I'm here, mom", Wooyoung whispered, entering the kitchen.

"Wooyoung, where have you been??", his mom asked, running towards him hastily and embracing her son in a hug.

"I slept over at a friend's place."
Well, technically that wasn't a lie, but Wooyoung left out the part where he got drunk, vomited on another guy's shoes, then slept with this guy and lastly, got into a relationship with him.

"Which friend?", his mom asked, her sorrow slowly turning into anger and disappointment again.

"You don't know him", Wooyoung mumbled quietly. 

"Wooyoung, how do you expect me to act now? I can't tolerate this behavior of yours. You're a sweet and nice guy, Woo. What happened, that you started sneaking out? And why don't you even want to tell me who this mysterious friend is? I'm worried about you!"

Wooyoung looked to the ground, mouth shut, not even daring to let a word out. He knew that everything he could say now would make his mom even more angry.

"You're not even answering me?? Wooyoung, tell me who this friend is now or you're grounded."

The boy swallowed hardly, contemplating whether he should just tell her that it was San or not. But he didn't want his parents to now about him, so he kept his mouth shut.

"Okay, you're grounded. And remember, this was your own decision", his mom said coldly. It seemed as though she tried to cover up the disappointment she felt over her son not trusting her, but Wooyoung could clearly hear it in her voice.

Without another word, he turned around and ran up into his room.

He finally got to see San again, after he missed him for what felt like an eternity and now everything would start all over again.

He wouldn't be able to see his boyfriend for who knows how long.

Wooyoung almost wanted to drown in self-pity, but then he remembered something.

I still have my phone. They didn't take my phone.

Hastily, he grabbed the device and opened the chat with San, who had surprisingly already send him a few messages.

santhemountain:
did you get home safely, baby?

santhemountain:
I would've given you a ride back home, why did u insist on walking:/

santhemountain:
I already miss you

santhemountain:
come back to meeeeee

woowoo:
hi sannie, I'm home and I'm safe, don't worry

woowoo:
and I miss you too, but we can't do anything about it

santhemountain:
well, not now, but we could meet up tomorrow since it's saturday

woowoo:
I'm sorry sannie, but i don't think that will be possible

santhemountain:
why nottt, are you busy?

woowoo:
my mom grounded me

woowoo:
and I don't know for how long

santhemountain:
what?? why???

woowoo:
because she noticed that I wasn't home tonight

santhemountain:
oh god, baby, I'm so sorry, all of this is my fault, I should've brought you back home or at least call your mom

woowoo:
it's not your fault, sannie

woowoo:
but i don't know what to do without you here:(

santhemountain:
how about I just come visit you and use my charm to convince your mom to let me stay with you

woowoo:
NO

woowoo:
I mean no

woowoo:
San, wait where are you? Don't come here please, it's not a good idea if you and my mom meet

woowoo:
What are you doing??? Please don't com here

————————————
I need cuddles:(