61

"Woo, baby, what's up?", San whispered, gently rubbing over the younger's back and caressing his neck.

Quiet sobs came from Wooyoung, who pressed his face into San's chest, so he wouldn't see him cry.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." His voice was muffled because he spoke into the older's hoodie.

"Why are you sorry? What are you apologizing for?"

"I- I know I'm clingy and desperate for affection and especially when I'm with you. It's probably so annoying for you and I totally understand that, but I can't let go off you. I don't want to lose you, but I also don't want to be a burden to you. I'm sorry", Wooyoung choked out between tears falling down his cheeks.

For a few minutes, it was quiet, only the younger's little sobs were heard from time to time.

San swallowed deeply, before speaking up.

"Wooyoung, look at me", he carefully pushed the younger away from him, but just enough, so that he could tilt his chin up and he was forced to look into his eyes.

"What gives you the impression that you are a burden to me-"

"I don't know, I just thought-"

"Little one, let me finish", San put a finger on the younger's lips to shush him.

"If I made you feel unwanted, then I deeply and genuinely apologize. You could never - and I repeat - never be a burden to me."

Wooyoung started fumbling with his fingers nervously.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Darling, you mean so so much to me and if you're okay with me, I will never leave your side again. But please don't think so negatively of yourself. I love how clingy you are with me, it's so endearing and it makes me want to shower you in kisses and never stop-"

A giggle from Wooyoung interrupted San's speech.

"Hey, baby, what are you laughing at? I'm totally serious here", he said, acting offended, but inwardly he was glad that his boyfriend was happier again.

"You shouldn't forget to breathe when you talk", Wooyoung smiled. All the positive things, San had said about him made a bubbly feeling appear in his stomach.

It felt like dancing butterflies.

"Oh, Sannie, look- my skin is already wrinkled from the water."

"Then let's get you out of the tub, you're more than clean now." San grinned, put his arms around the younger's waist and pulled him up.

He made sure to not look at Wooyoung's intimate body parts, while lifting him out of the tub and wrapping a huge towel around him, so that his whole body was covered.

Before he could go and search for some of his clothes for Wooyoung, the younger started plucking at the hem of the hoodie the older was wearing.

"Want this", he whispered, shyly looking down to the ground.

"You could have every clothing of mine, but you want the one I'm wearing right now?", San chuckled slightly.

"Yes", he said, not letting go off the fabric. "It smells like you."

"You're so cute, little one, do you know that?"
And without another word the older pulled his hoodie over his head quickly, not bothering that he was completely shirtless now.

He took another towel and softly ruffled the younger's hair with it, so that they dried quicker. Then, he helped him into the hoodie he was wearing himself before.

After Wooyoung also put on some new boxers and San had changed into more comfortable pants, still without a shirt though, they cuddled up on San's couch.

Wooyoung's head lay comfortably on the older's warm chest. The sound of his heartbeat made the younger so tired, that he had trouble to keep his eyes open.

"Sannie?", he mumbled, already half asleep.

"Mmmh?"

"I love you."

————————————
that was so disgustingly cute help.

who am I kidding, I love cute stuff, it can never be cute enough.

Anyway, I'm so sorry, that it took me this long to finally update again, but I hope y'all still continue to read the story.

This was more like a filler chapter, but I have some things planned for the upcoming ones.