49

Wooyoung didn't stop slurring mean things about San the whole drive.

"Stop the fucking car, Jeong Yunho. I don't want to see him. Oh no, wait, I do want to see him. Then, I will make sure that his sleeves get wet when he's washing his hands and-"

"We'ren't you the one who broke up with him?", Yunho asked, rolling his eyes and sighing deeply.

He never thought, Wooyoung could be this difficult when drunk. Which was probably because he was simply never drunk before.

"I-", Wooyoung seemed to have run out of arguments for a second, but a moment later, he just kept rambling. "I don't care! He said mean things to me, just because I wanted the best for both of us, you know, Yuyu? He could've just accepted it-"

"We're there, Wooyoung. Get out of the car... if you can walk by yourself." Yunho looked over at Wooyoung, who didn't even bother stopping his complaining about San and kept talking to himself.

"Seems like you can, but you don't want", Yunho sighed and got out of the car to carry his best friend.

Wooyoung screamed, when Yunho threw him over his shoulder and carried him towards San's house.

Kicking with his legs and feet he yelled: "Let. Me. Down. You. Fool. I said I don't want to talk to him! Also, you're shoulder is crushing the guts in my stomach, you aggressive human!"

Yunho tried his best to ignore the angry words of his best friend and ringed the bell.

It took a while until San finally opened and when he did he was more than surprised to see his ex-boyfriend with his best friend in front of him. "Uhm.. Yunho? What's up?"

"Wooyoung got drunk at a bar. Alone. He didn't even tell me that he was going there, he ignored my messages for days. He's constantly rambling about you and a break-up. I don't want to get involved in this, but please take him, he's so-"

"NO. He won't take me. Yuyu, bring me back to the bar, I want a drink", Wooyoung yelled, still laying over Yunho's shoulder with his face basically in his best friend's back.

"Well, seems like he doesn't want to be with me. I'm sorry, I guess I can't help you", San said. "It's also not really a good timing right now."

"Why not? Please, help me, San. You can calm him down, I'm sure. I don't know where else to take him. I can't bring him back home because his mom would get suspicious... by the way, why are you wearing a bath robe? We're you showering this late at night?", Yunho asked, kind of confused but also pleading San to take care of Wooyoung.

"This is, uhm-", San started, but got interrupted by another person appearing behind him.

"What's wrong babe? Come back, we're not done here", a girl with only a towel around her naked body said.

"Oh", was all that was coming from Yunho.

"Yeah, uhm, I already said it's kind of bad timing", San mumbled, scratching his neck out of embarrassment.

"I think I need to puke", Wooyoung whined from behind Yunho's back.

"Oh fuck." Yunho immediately put Wooyoung back down. His face had turned a greenish color and he violently pressed a flat hand against his mouth to hold back the nauseous feeling.

"Who are these people, babe?", the girl behind San asked.

"Why are you calling him babe? Who are you even? You're not even pretty. I'm way prettier than you. Sannie would choose me over you, yes he would. He would, right, Yuyu?" Tears started welling up in Wooyoung's eyes.

The angry phase was over, now came the sad and depressed one. Wooyoung started drowning in self-doubt.

"You should ask San that, Woo", Yunho said, looking down at Wooyoung with pity in his eyes. "San, please take care of him, I don't know how to deal with him when he's drunk, I'm kinda overwhelmed."

"I feel nauseous...", Wooyoung whined again, stumbling towards San.

A second later, he had to throw up. His puke landed right on San's shoes.

"Wooyoung, what the fuck!", San yelled angrily, now seriously getting enough of the younger.

"Babe, whoever these people are, they disgust me. I'm leaving. Call me later", the girl who still stood behind San said and left them alone at the door.

San didn't even answer her. He was too busy with Wooyoung who had started to sob heavily.

"I'm sorry, Sannie. It just came out. I didn't want to ruin your shoes, I tried to hold it back in, but I couldn't swallow it anymore because it tasted like-"

"Wooyoung, stop talking. Please spare me the details of how your puke tastes, I really don't want to know", San said.
"You can leave, Yunho. He can sleep here tonight."

"Thanks, bro. And sorry for uhm... the shoes", Yunho said and quickly left, relieved that he didn't have to deal with Wooyoung anymore this night.

"I'm so sorry, Sannie, your shoes were so pretty and I destroyed this prettiness. Such as I destroy everything else. Sannie, I'm not good. Am I good? I don't think I'm good. I will go to hell when I die", Wooyoung cried, desperately clinging to San's shirt and fisting it with his tiny hands.

"It's okay, Wooyoung", San sighed deeply. "I can wash them. Come on, you have to take a shower, you stink."

—————————
I really enjoy writing lately...

—————————I really enjoy writing lately

A quick reminder of this

A quick reminder of this. I love how Woo has his leg around San's and is clinging onto him🥺🥺

And this was the same fansign where Woo slapped San's chest and fucking played with his nipple I-

And he bit him, but that's nothing surprising.