XIX. Hug.

Jungkook came back in his place after his long morning run. He woke up early, feeling so energised that he had to work out. His muscles were craving for some exercises. Even though he already exercise the day before, he needed to do it again today. Was he addicted to exercising? Maybe. It was the greatest way to start or end his day. He loved going running after waking up. He enjoyed working out after a long day at university. He could clear his mind, change his thoughts, and forget reality for some time. So, on this Wednesday morning, he left his bed early. He drank a glass of kiwi and cucumber juice and went out. He ran for almost an hour around the neighbourhood. He was pretty lucky to live not too far but not too close from Seoul. This way he just could go running near his home. He didn't need to go to a fitness room. He was also near to college. He just needed to take the bus for less than twenty minutes. He wasn't far from the city, from his friends, from the Epiphany Coffee. He could easily visit Jimin's place. Seokjin could come have dinner with him often. It was quieter than the city. But it was busier than the countryside. Living at his family house was almost perfect.

It would be perfect, if Jungkook wasn't alone most of the time. He was used to solitude. But it didn't mean he liked it. It just became an habit in his life. Leaving his empty place to go to school. Not talking to anyone before meeting his friends at the university. Going to work at Seokjin's coffee shop. Coming back late to a silenced house and with no one to talk to about his day. Eating dinner alone and going to sleep. Again and again. Days after days. He didnt like complaining about it. To be honest, Jungkook didn't like to complain at all. When he was frustrated, he would just keep it to himself. Maybe it was bad. Maybe he should let out everything he had on his mind and chest. But he just couldn't. He didn't want to burden anyone with his useless issues. So, he would keep it to himself. Still, being quiet about it didn't mean that he wasn't hurt. After his long run, when he was eating his breakfast, he was scrolling on his phone. Music was filling the place to help him feel less lonely. However, it didn't help. Slowly, he started to miss his parents again.

He knew it was ridiculous for a twenty two years old man. So many people of his age weren't in touch with heir family or are only seeing them once every four months. So many teens were dreaming of living alone, of being free from their parents and family. But Jungkook never wanted that. As he never really had his parents with him, he always dreamt of them living with him. This house was huge and nice. There even was a swimming pool. The place was great. Kook's room was comfortable. He had many music instruments. He had a room dedicated to his photography works. He loved his house. But it wasn't enough anymore. At twenty two years old, Jungkook wanted more. He wanted to come back home and be welcome by a warm hug. He wanted to cook for someone else after a tiring day. He wanted to fall asleep knowing he wouldn't be alone when he would open his eyes. He just wanted to stop being alone. He never had to courage to tell his parents. He couldn't tell them how he felt. Because it wouldn't change anything. His parents didn't really care. They would provide him with everything he needed. But they didn't really take the time to ask how he was feeling or how his classes were doing. That always made Jungkook feel so lonely. Even their phone calls, which happened rarely, were short. Jungkook was trying to enjoy as much as possible hearing his mother's voice. He missed her. He was still a child, her child.

Kook had to grow up and accept the reality. He was aware of this. He knew his parents would never change. He wished they would for years. But it never happened. And it would never happen. He had to stop dreaming about having his parents with him. He wasn't alone, he had friends. He needed more. He didn't know what he truly needed. His heart was just craving something more. Something more that friends. A lover ? His own family? That thought was always making his heart race. Building a family with someone he loved and who loved him back was one his biggest dream. He was still young and he was already dreaming of getting married, of becoming a dad. He wanted to be a good father. Someone his kids could trust. Someone who would support and love their child unconditionally. Someone who would never let their baby down or alone. He wanted to be a dad. Not now. He was still young. And he wanted to have a lover to raise this baby. But one day, he wanted this. He had enough love to give to a child.