LII. Miracle.

Yoongi slowly felt himself coming out of his dream world. He could feel his surroundings, the soft blanket over his body, the pillow under his head and the warmth coming from his lovers body. Jungkook's arm was around his waist and Yoongi's hand was on his bare chest. Feeling warm and comfy. Yoongi didnt even want to open his eyes. He was awake but he wanted to enjoy some more time in this lovely and reassuring bubble. The first minutes of the day were the most precious for him. He was just enjoying his time in bed, far from all the responsibilities he had to face during the day. And it was even more precious and enjoyable with Jungkook next to him. His boyfriend would make everything better and more valuable.

Speaking of Jungkook, he must already be awake. Yoongi could feel the shift in his breathing. It wasnt as calm and regular as when he was asleep. But he wasnt moving, surely to not disturb Yoongi's sleep. That was adorable. Yoongi let out a sigh before opening his eyes. Of course, the first thing he saw was Jungkook's pretty shining eyes. That made Yoongi's heart twitch slightly. Jungkook kissed his lips lightly and that made his heart race suddenly. He didn't know if he would be used to that feeling one day. It wasn't an electrifying feeling, it was only warm and nice yet intoxicating. As long as Jungkook would be by his side, Yoongi knew he would keep feeling this good. And he hoped Jungkook would stay for a long time beside him, holding his hand tightly. Jungkook kept on kissing his entire face. Yoongi's face turned pink under the tickling feeling. He wouldnt admit it easily but he loved being babied by his lover.

He took Kook's hand to gain some composure back. "You are already awake Kook?" It wasn't weird for Jungkook to be awake early, even on Saturdays or Sundays mornings. He was working at his cousin's coffee shop after all. Still, Yoongi was usually awake before him. Jungkook nodded before answering. "It's Saturday, I have to go to work at the coffee shop." Yoongi nodded. He knew that already. He was only surprised because he slept so well the night before that he woke up after Jungkook. Yoongi turned slowly on the bed, trying to collect all his energy. He slid his arm around Jungkook's tiny waist to hug him. "We still have a few minutes before getting up?" He closed his eyes a second and felt lips on his forehead. "You don't have to get up. You should rest today." Jungkook was right. He should rest a bit after his exhausting week. But he already planned to meet with Tae's family today. And he couldn't let Jungkook go to work without eating breakfast. It was unimaginable. He shook his head. "I will cook your breakfast. I also promised Tae's mom to go see her. She is visiting Joon and Taehyung this weekend. I will have some family time." He smiled happily and Jungkook smiled back at him.

He caressed Jungkook's hair, hypnotised by their new colour. Cherry red. Yoongi was surprised when he saw it for the first time. Of course, it fitted Jungkook perfectly. Was there anything unsuitable for Jungkook? This man would be handsome with any style. Still, it was different, unexpected and beautiful. Jungkook was truly a masterpiece. One day, Yoongi hoped he would meet his parents to congratulate them for making such a good looking son. Well, maybe he shouldnt do that. Yoongi didn't want his parents-in-law to think he only loved Jungkook for his look. Jungkook was beautiful inside and out, every aspect of him was absolutely attractive and delicate. The red hair was just a reminder of his true beauty. During the last few days, Yoongi tried to get used to it, to not be affected by it as much. Without success. He even took some pics of Jungkook while he wasn't looking, just to be able to look at his new hair colour at any time. Nothing helped him in not being weak for Jungkook's new hairstyle. He was in love with a pretty man, there was no escape.

"I am still not used to seeing you with red hair." He heard Jungkook laugh. "It has been a few days, Yoongi. You better get used to your cherry hair boyfriend." Yoongi laughed and kissed his cheek. Jungkook was trying to flirt with him. But Yoongi was a better flirt. He approached Jungkook's ear to whisper. "Do you know how to say sweetheart in french?" Jungkook frowned and shook his head. Yoongi smirked. He only studied French during his senior year at university and he didn't remember much of the language. Still, there was some vocabulary that he kept in his mind. He should use it to flirt with his boyfriend. "Chéri." He saw Jungkook's face turn immediately red. He pushed Yoongi away and sat on the bed. Yoongi let out a laugh.