XXIV. Key.

It was still early on this Friday morning. But Yoongi was already in his studio. He already finished his first cup of coffee. He had already showered. And he was already working hard. He had a demo to submit before the end of the day. The producing process was far from ended. He wasnt really nervous. He knew he could do it. He was in the making process. He was drowned in work. And the outside world didnt really existed. There was only music.

When he was in his kitchen to make his second cup on coffee, he noticed that he had a text. From Jungkook. He was so focused on his work that he didn't even notice. He felt great when he opened the text. It was simple and cute. Jungkook was asking him if he was fine. He also sent a pretty pic of the sky. It was beautiful and that made Yoongi smile. Jungkook must be on his way to college when he took this pic. He wanted to answer, he had to answer. So he approached the window of the living room and also snapped a pic of the sky. The sky was clearer than on Jungkooks pic. Still, it was also pretty. He wrote a short text and sent him to Jungkook.

«Hello Jungkook. I am doing great and you? You must be in class right now. I hope it's going well. The sky was also pretty here, as you can see. Have a nice day. See you later.»

His heart was beating fast as he sent it, they were flirting through texts. That was adorable. Yoongi felt like a teenager with his first crush. He felt cheesy but he liked this feeling. It was sweet and soft. Like Jungkook. He was falling in love so much. And he was embracing his feelings happily. He trusted the younger. He knew Jungkook wouldn't hurt him. He was too pure for that. Jungkook was such a precious soul.

After one last look at Jungkooks pic, Yoongi put his phone back in his sweatpants. And he went back in his studio with his cup of coffee. He worked for the entire morning without taking a break. He was a bit frustrated because the song wasnt easy to make. It was far from his own style. He had to put more efforts to convey feelings and to find words to fit them. He didn't notice that the entire morning was passing until he received a new text.

This one was from Namjoon. It was short. Joon was only reminded him that Tae had an appointment at the hospital during the afternoon. He also informed him that Taehyung was making progresses. He dresses all alone today. It can look like some insignificant. But he was a huge step. After the accident, doing basic task as showering or getting dress were hard for Tae. Yoongi knew that his best friend hated relying too much on his brother or on him. Taehyung felt like a burden, Yoongi could see it in his eyes. Of course, he wasn't. Yoongi wanted to help him. Namjoon wanted to help him. It was frustrating for Taehyung. So, if he made progress, that was amazing. He would become more independent again. And it was a proof that he was starting to accept his condition. That was the biggest step he took since the accident.

Yoongi quickly answered Joons text. He sent another text to Taehyung. Then he ate so instant noodles before working again. The song was slowly growing. But it needed a lot of work. Yoongi put his entire attention on it. He didn't know what time it was. He just focused on the producing process.

Suddenly, Yoongi heard his phone vibrating. He just got a message. He frowned and looked at it quickly. Was it a text from Tae? He knew his best friend was going to Jungkook's cousins coffee shop during the afternoon. Maybe he wasn't feeling well and he wanted Yoongi to bring him back home. It wouldn't be a big deal. Yoongi was always ready to help his best friend. His heart stopped when he unlocked his phone and opened the conversation. Jungkook. He had a new text from Jungkook. Receiving a text from him this morning was already enough to make Yoongi happy. But receiving a second text made his chest warm. The butterflies were fighting hard in his belly. And a smiled creeped on his face.

«Yoongi hyung. Are you home right now?»

Yoongi frowned. Why was Jungkook asking him this ? Did something bad happened at the university? Did he also need Yoongi to come and help him? Maybe he had a bad grade and he didnt feel well. Or maybe he wanted to cancel their piano practice. Yoongi bit his lips and answered by saying the truth. Of course he was at his place. He was rarely working outside of it. On exceptional days, he would go to his company for meetings or important recording sessions. He sent a the text with a heavy heart. He was nervous about Jungkook answer. He hoped nothing bad happened to the younger.