XXV. Flirting.

Saturday morning.

Jungkook frowned when he heard his alarm ring. It was early. The night had been short but good. He felt pretty good and ready for the day. Today he would be working at the Epiphany Coffee, as every other Saturdays. And as usual, Jungkook wanted to be there as early as possible. His cousin would often tell him to take his time. Jin knew Kook was busy during the week, he knew that he was tired and that he was leaving far from the coffee shop. In contrary of Seokjin and Jimin, Jungkook had to take a long ride bus to arrive. He needed to wake up earlier and jump on the bus. So, Jin told him many times that he could come later, after the opening time. It was fine. Jimin and Jin could totally managed on their own for the preparation of the cakes and the first customers orders. Jungkook was aware of that. But he couldn't let them on their own. He was so thankful that Jin gave him that job. He also enjoyed every minutes he spent in this coffee shop. He was having a lot of fun alongside of his cousin and Jimin. He loved te atmosphere of the Epiphany Coffee.

As he stretched his arms one more time, he smelled something nice. Pancakes. That was weird. Why was he smelling pancakes? He was all alone in his home. His bedroom was far from the kitchen. Usually, he couldn't smell anything coming from his kitchen. The house was pretty bug. And he was supposed to be alone. No one was home with him. His place was always empty. He also knew it couldnt be his parents, because they were currently in Switzerland for a convention. So, why could he smell a sweet smell ? Kook opened his eyes and frowned even more. He needed a minute to remember where he was. His heart was pounding. But he let out a sigh when the memories of the night before came to his mind. He was at Seokjin's apartment. He was sleeping on his couch.

After his evening with Yoongi, Jungkook was about to come back home like every other nights. Nothing was different. He sat on the bus, he waved at Yoongi with a racing heart and he put his earphones in his ears. But at soon as the bus left, Kook remembered something important. Jin invited him for the night. They didn't have a lot of free time to see each other these days. Seokjin was busy with the coffee shop. Jungkook was busy with his studies and with his piano practice with Yoongi. But the two cousins were missing each other. That was why Jin asked Jungkook to come spend the night at his place. It was Friday night, they could have nice time together, and it was easier for Jungkook to go work at the coffee shop the next morning. Jungkook had been excited when his cousin proposed him this sleepover. However, because of his busy schedule he almost forgot.

He felt guilty. How could he forget his cousin? Jin was an important part of his life. He forgot him. His university work distracted him. His piano sessions were taking a lot of time. And Yoongi's presence was the biggest distraction Kook ever lived. When he was with the older, Jungkook could forget everything from the outside world. He never complained about it since their meeting. It had always been amazing and magical. Spending time with Yoongi had always been relaxing and reassuring. It was like a warm shower after a tiring day. Jungkook loved these times. Still, he forgot about his night with his cousin. And the was bad, so bad. Of course, he knew Jin wouldnt be mad at him. Seokjin was never mad at him. Jungkook was disappointed in himself. He unlocked his phone, to see if his cousin send him texts or called him. But he received nothing. Jungkook found it weird. Maybe Seokjin was still at the coffee shop. It wasn't too late and Jin loved cleaning the shop after a long day. Maybe he also forgot their sleepover because of his hectic schedule. Jungkook put his backpack on his shoulder and ran out of the bus at the next stop.

He ran toward his cousins place. Thankfully, it wasnt far. And as he approached his cousins apartment, it started to rain violently. Jungkook ran faster. Once in front of Seokjin's apartment, he knocked. He received no answer. That was surprising. Seokjin wasn't home. Hoseok wasn't home either. Kook sighed and sat on the floor to wait for his cousin. He took long breaths to calm his heart down and closed his eyes. It was fine, he wasnt late. Seokjin wouldn't be disappointed. Kook quickly called his cousin to let him know he was waiting for his. Then Jungkook waited for Jin while thinking about what happened with Yoongi. Today, there relationship took a turn.