XLIV. Family.

Yoongi was already working in his studio. It was still early in the morning. He could be still sleeping. But he didn't manage to sleep more. The sun was slowly coming out and he was sitting in front of his computer, working. He truly couldn't rest more. First of all, he had demos to work on. He loved his work. He couldn't procrastinate. He had a full album to compose and not so long to do it. He couldn't lose time. He already finished half of the songs. Moreover, he would meet with the group in the afternoon. So he had to have things to make them hear, to work properly. The second reason was that he had to accompany Taehyung at the hospital once again. The first therapy session was a week ago. And Tae needed to go again. His best friend was obviously worried about it. Yoongi could only support him as much as he could. Which meant go with him and cheer for him. That was why he woke up this early. He had to work enough to have a free mind during Tae's appointment. Taehyung also told him Seokjin would come with them to the appointment at the hospital. It surprised Yoongi at first. Tae was pretty shy and private. He didn't like showing his insecurities and weaknesses, especially not to someone he liked. But Tae told him they shared their first date already. Their relationship took a serious turn. And that explained why he wanted Seokjin to come. Of course, he had been worried. He told Yoongi about it. And Yoongi tried to reassure him. He didnt knew Seokjin. He only knew what he heard from Taehyung and from Jungkook about him. But he only heard good things. Jungkook told him how nice and caring his cousin was. Yoongi trusted his boyfriend. He tried to let Tae know that Seokjin wouldn't pity him. He would only like him more. At least, Yoongi hoped that.

Today would be a good opportunity to get to know Seokjin well. He never really talked to him before. But he was his best friend's boyfriend. And he was his boyfriend's cousin. Jungkook loved Seokjin a lot. He told a lot about his cousin to Yoongi since their meeting. He seemed to be a nice guy. It was important for Yoongi to get closer to Seokjin. Because it was important for Taehyung and Jungkook. Tae never had a real boyfriend before. His past relationships werent serious. With Seokjin it was different and Yoongi knew it. That was why Yoongi would try to learn more about the older man, for Taehyung. And Seokjin was the most important person in Jungkooks life. He helped him so much. He was there for him when no one else was. He was with him during his loneliest and darkest time. Just like Tae had been there for Yoongi. So as much as he would love Jungkook and Taehyung to get along, he had to be friends with Seokjin. He would try his best, despite being bad at making friends. Seokjin was someone that would take a special part in his life, in his best friend's life and in his lovers life. They should be friends.

Yoongi sighed and walked to the kitchen to pour the second coffee of the day. He needed caffeine and energy. One day he would try to reduce his coffee consommation. But for now he needed the energy boost. Because he didn't sleep well. He woke up early for multiple reasons - to work, for Tae. The most important reason was that he didn't sleep for more than two hours. He woke up exhausted. He couldn't fall asleep again. He scrolled on his phone for two more hours before going to his studio. His bed was too cold to stay in it. It was too big, too empty. Jungkook wasn't there. For the last few days, Jungkook was there when he woke up. They would fall asleep together. In each other's arms, surrounded by their warmth and love. It had been the best mornings and nights in Yoongi's life. He got used to it, to Jungkook's presence in his life, apartment and bed. Unfortunately, Kook couldn't be there every night. They weren't living together. He had to go back to his parent's house sometimes. Yoongi knew it, he accepted it and he understood it. He had no resentment against Jungkook for that. Still, he missed the younger man. He missed his lover. His life was so much more luminous, warm and wonderful with Jungkook in it. Without his boyfriend, he felt lonely, his life was boring. It was always surprising for Yoongi how quickly Jungkook found a place in his life, how he made himself essential. Yoongi was alone for a long time. He lived alone since he was eighteen. He had no relationship for more than three years. He never complained about it. He thought he would be alone for the rest of his life. He never expected for someone like Jungkook to make him fall in love.  But now he couldn't imagine leaving without Jungkook. One night without him was already too much to handle. He hoped Jungkook would come back soon.