Note of the Author.

Hello dear reader.

I am back with this new fanfiction. Once again, it will be inspired by the members of the kpop group named BTS and by my admiration for them. However, this time, the story will focus on another couple : Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook. (Everything which will happen in this book is fictional of course)

If you read my previous work, aka Epiphany Coffee - TAEJIN, you read a bit about their love story and about their relationship. But I thought there was so much more to tell about this couple. They will picture a different kind of love and relationship. It's all about love at first sight.

Of course, there is no need to read the TAEJIN fanfic to read or understand this one. It's a sequel but it can be read on it's own. Still, if you are interested in discovering more about the other characters and about the Epiphany Coffee, you are free to read.

I apologise for any grammatical mistake I will make in this book. English isn't my native language and i am still learning.

Also, I will try my best to keep a weekly schedule and to post once a week. However, as I am still in college and as I am a newly French literature teacher, I will be really busy. I am sorry if some chapters come a bit late.

Thank you for starting this new journey with me. I truly hope you will enjoy it.

Stay happy and stay healthy.

Love, the Author.