XL. Life.

Yoongi was surrounded by warmth. That was the only thing his brain could focus on right now. His eyes were still closed. His whole body felt secured and comfortable. A soft vanilla scent was awakening his senses. He felt at ease. All his muscles were relaxed. He didn't want to open his eyes and risk losing this pleasing and reassuring feeling. He didn't want to fly away. He couldn't remember when was the last time he felt this comfortable. He just knew he slept very well. He also knew he didn't feel like leaving his bed to start his day. He just wished to stay in this warmth.

This peace got disturbed. Yoongi felt something in his ear. He frowned. Was his body trying to tell him to be fully awake? He sighed and frowned more to stay focused on his pleasant feeling. But he felt it again. Air blew in his ear. Yoongi moved his hand to hide his ear from everything. What was this? Did he leave his window open the night before? Was he still dreaming? He kept frowning as he felt a light touch on his fingers. Lips. Soft kisses on his skin. And suddenly, his brain was fully awake, remembering everything from the night before.

Jungkook. His boyfriend. The man he loved. Kook stayed for the night. And they shared a beautiful intimate moment the night before. Because they loved each other. When Jungkook told he loved him back, Yoongi couldn't believe it. But he felt it when the younger man kissed him with passion, love and fervor. Things escalated quickly. And Yoongi was nervous. Excited yet anxious. He didn't want Jungkook to feel forced to have sex with him. Sharing their deep feelings didn't mean needing to have sex. It was two different things that Jungkook could confuse as he never had a boyfriend before. So Yoongi asked him multiple times if Jungkook was sure, if he really wanted it. The younger was certain, he had no doubt. Yoongi let his desire speak. The night they shared had been magical.

It wasnt Yoongi's first time. Far from it. After entering university, Yoongi felt the urge to experiment and explore his sexuality. He had boyfriends, girlfriends, friends with benefits and one night stands. He had many sexual partners. But it had never been like what he felt with Jungkook. Sure, the last time he had sex with someone was two and a half years ago. He didn't have any flirting in the last couple years. And now he was in love. Deeply, madly and crazily in love with Jungkook. Everything was new and different with the younger. Yoongi was way more considerate and patient than he ever was before. He wanted to make sure Jungkook was fine, that he was comfortable and consenting. It was Jungkook's first time. He wanted it to be perfect. It could influence and forge Jungkook's entire sex life. Yoongi couldn't be selfish. Kook was the most important. He needed care. He needed love and delicacy. He needed to be protected until the end. Yoongi tried his best. Being gentle. Being considerate. And it had been perfect. Yoongi never had such pleasure with his past partner.

The reason was simple. Yoongi was in love. Everything was different when you were in love. They didn't have sex. They made love together. It was all about love. And that was what was magical. Yoongi hoped these beautiful memories would stay forever in his mind. If he could only remember one night of his entire life, he would choose this one, with no hesitation.

And now Jungkook was kissing his hands, softly and lovingly. Butterflies were awakening in his belly. His face was slowly becoming warm and his heart was beating harder. He slowly opened his eyes and let out a sigh. His gaze fell directly on Jungkook's strong arms which were holding him tightly. He smiled. They were holding hands in their sleep. And Jungkook's tattoo was fully visible. Yoongi wondered how he could have never been attracted to tattoos before. Because of Jungkook, it was absolutely beautiful. The flower belonged there, on this muscular arm. Delicate and strong. The perfect match to describe Jungkook's duality.

Yoongi turned his head and met the younger man's eyes. "Hi." Jungkook smiled and kissed his nose. Which made Yoongi blush a bit. He felt so tiny in Jungkook's arms. "Good morning Yoongi hyung." Yoongi smiled when he heard his boyfriend's sleepy voice. Then he pouted his lips looking at Jungkook and waiting for a kiss. Which Jungkook gladly gave him. Yoongi smiled. He never felt this happy after waking up. That was the Jungkook effect. Everything became perfect with Jungkook on his side. "I am sorry to wake you up. But it's Saturday and I have to go work at the Epiphany Coffee." Yoongi nodded. He knew Jungkook had to go to work. And he wasn't mad to be awakened by him. He wanted to wish him good luck for his work day. He turned around, between Jungkook' arms. His face went directly against Jungkook's naked chest. That was why he felt so warm. Because they were both shirtless, they were skin against skin. And Jungkook's skin was so soft, smelled so good. It was such a pleasure to face his flawless tanned skin and perfectly drawn abs. Yoongi closed his eyes and let the warmth surround him again. "Yeah. I know." He felt a kiss on his forehead. Jungkook was touching him with so much care. As if he was afraid to wake him too brutally. "I am sorry to wake you hyung. I only wanted to greet you before leaving for work. You can go back to sleep now."